Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling UMAs
1 2 3
@NocturnalLegends - hello! Interested in the beasts are always huntin accent for my Flamecaller wc boy and phantom horror: fire omen skin for my Biohazard wc boy! was the phantom horror a custom skin or just not sure how much you paid for it? not sure how much to offer since umas can vary so wildly pricewise lol
@NocturnalLegends - hello! Interested in the beasts are always huntin accent for my Flamecaller wc boy and phantom horror: fire omen skin for my Biohazard wc boy! was the phantom horror a custom skin or just not sure how much you paid for it? not sure how much to offer since umas can vary so wildly pricewise lol
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@Firestorm3719 I honestly couldn't remember what I bought the Phantom Horror for, so that's why it's up for offer! I actually went ahead and did some digging and it seems reprint price was [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2721872/95#post_46330923]850g[/url] but I have no idea if/when Laugh will do any future runs [emoji=nocturne confused size=1]
@Firestorm3719

I honestly couldn't remember what I bought the Phantom Horror for, so that's why it's up for offer!

I actually went ahead and did some digging and it seems reprint price was 850g but I have no idea if/when Laugh will do any future runs
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@NocturnalLegends - lolol have had to do a few hunt downs myself when looking up skins. made a spreadsheet for the ones i had but then had a few ones i had NO IDEA where i even got them from lol. how about 1,050 for that one then so 2500g for both? would that work?
@NocturnalLegends - lolol have had to do a few hunt downs myself when looking up skins. made a spreadsheet for the ones i had but then had a few ones i had NO IDEA where i even got them from lol. how about 1,050 for that one then so 2500g for both? would that work?
@FireStorm3719

Sounds like a plan and I'm happy that you'll get some nice skins for your kiddos! Do you have any preference between a CR or PA? ^^
@FireStorm3719

Sounds like a plan and I'm happy that you'll get some nice skins for your kiddos! Do you have any preference between a CR or PA? ^^
@NocturnalLegends - whatever is easiest for you works for me!
@NocturnalLegends - whatever is easiest for you works for me!
Updated! [emoji=ping size=1]
Updated!
I have this UMA c: [item=Skin: Rust In Peace] Looking for around 850g for it if it's something you're interested in. If not, good luck!
I have this UMA c:
Skin: Rust In Peace
Looking for around 850g for it if it's something you're interested in.

If not, good luck!
@Gladiolusa Hm, I don't think that quite fits what I'm looking for, but still thank you for the offer! I'll keep it in mind in case something changes and it works better [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Gladiolusa

Hm, I don't think that quite fits what I'm looking for, but still thank you for the offer! I'll keep it in mind in case something changes and it works better
Yup, no worries! I tried it on and didn't think it looked bad, but wasn't sure if it was fitting what you were looking for- just thought I'd offer just in case ^^

Thanks for replying! Good luck in your search and selling!
Yup, no worries! I tried it on and didn't think it looked bad, but wasn't sure if it was fitting what you were looking for- just thought I'd offer just in case ^^

Thanks for replying! Good luck in your search and selling!
1 2 3