Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Max Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
NOTICE: As of 7/6/21, I won't be as active on FR so I won't be able to get stuff brewed. This will last anywhere from 2-3 weeks.

Hey there! Need something brewed? You've come to the right place!

Some stuff you need to know:
1. I need the ingredients from you before I can start. You will not be added to the waitlist until I get the ingredients.
2. I don't need treasure, but if you do send treasure to help the cost you'll likely be a higher priority.
3. Items with longer brewing times will be brewed over night, and I'll get them to you in the morning.
4. I reserve the right to use my own cauldron for my own projects.
5. Update as of Brightshine Jubilee 2021: I will not do holiday currency or Prismatic Tokens. I’ll gladly do skins however!

No need to ping, I'm subbed!
Currently Brewing

NOTICE: As of 7/6/21, I won't be as active on FR so I won't be able to get stuff brewed. This will last anywhere from 2-3 weeks.

Hey there! Need something brewed? You've come to the right place!

Some stuff you need to know:
1. I need the ingredients from you before I can start. You will not be added to the waitlist until I get the ingredients.
2. I don't need treasure, but if you do send treasure to help the cost you'll likely be a higher priority.
3. Items with longer brewing times will be brewed over night, and I'll get them to you in the morning.
4. I reserve the right to use my own cauldron for my own projects.
5. Update as of Brightshine Jubilee 2021: I will not do holiday currency or Prismatic Tokens. I’ll gladly do skins however!

No need to ping, I'm subbed!
Currently Brewing

Fear the Beast the Night Alone Sees...
@SecondToLast hello, could you help me brew a quartz cockatrice if possible? i have all the materials! :>
@SecondToLast hello, could you help me brew a quartz cockatrice if possible? i have all the materials! :>
@home Absolutely! It'll take a little bit because I currently have black slime in the cauldron right now, but if you send over the materials I'll get started right away!
@home Absolutely! It'll take a little bit because I currently have black slime in the cauldron right now, but if you send over the materials I'll get started right away!
@SecondToLast sounds great, thank you so much! sending a cr~
@SecondToLast sounds great, thank you so much! sending a cr~
@SecondToLast could you brew me 1 bog egg when you can? (:
@SecondToLast could you brew me 1 bog egg when you can? (:
03-Aidan-sigsize.png
@Laugh That could definitely take me a bit since I just ran out of Imbued Sulfur, but I'll do the best I can!
@Laugh That could definitely take me a bit since I just ran out of Imbued Sulfur, but I'll do the best I can!
@SecondToLast oh, no worries! I would never let anyone brew something for me without the mats (which I sent for ya). Thank you, again <3
@SecondToLast oh, no worries! I would never let anyone brew something for me without the mats (which I sent for ya). Thank you, again <3
03-Aidan-sigsize.png
@home Your Quartz Cockatrice is ready!
@home Your Quartz Cockatrice is ready!
@Laugh Alright, your Bogsneak egg is brewing! I’ll get it to you first thing in the morning.
@Laugh Alright, your Bogsneak egg is brewing! I’ll get it to you first thing in the morning.
@Laugh Your Bog egg is ready!
@Laugh Your Bog egg is ready!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14