Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free level 20 cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@LavenderLupine can you brew reinforced glass beaker for me?
@LavenderLupine can you brew reinforced glass beaker for me?
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
@awanderingprson

Absolutely! Send the trade over whenever you are ready. :)
@awanderingprson

Absolutely! Send the trade over whenever you are ready. :)
@awanderingprson

Your order is ready and is awaiting your approval in a crossroads. <3
@awanderingprson

Your order is ready and is awaiting your approval in a crossroads. <3
@LavenderLupine could you brew two things of glass beakers for me? :D (4 in total)
@LavenderLupine could you brew two things of glass beakers for me? :D (4 in total)
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh

Yep! Send a crossroads as soon as you are ready. :)
@Laugh

Yep! Send a crossroads as soon as you are ready. :)
@Laugh

I sent you the extra glass beakers I had on hand so you do not have to wait. Enjoy!
@Laugh

I sent you the extra glass beakers I had on hand so you do not have to wait. Enjoy!
@LavenderLupine Hey! I’m back (: Could you brew me: [item=Marshwisp Colony]
@LavenderLupine Hey! I’m back (: Could you brew me:
Marshwisp Colony
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh

You bet! I will have it ready by tomorrow. :D
@Laugh

You bet! I will have it ready by tomorrow. :D
@LavenderLupine Sweet! I’ll send the materials in about an hour. (how tf did I run out of glass beakers again?! XD
@LavenderLupine Sweet! I’ll send the materials in about an hour. (how tf did I run out of glass beakers again?! XD
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh

Sounds good! Feel free to return at any time, all orders are appreciated for my growing alchemy experience. Haha! I know right? I have the same problem, one minute I have a bunch of beakers, the next, POOF, gone! LOL! <3
@Laugh

Sounds good! Feel free to return at any time, all orders are appreciated for my growing alchemy experience. Haha! I know right? I have the same problem, one minute I have a bunch of beakers, the next, POOF, gone! LOL! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17