Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48
@Piph Yep, you get both discounts, meaning 25% off the second dragon and 10% off the total! Funny enough, you posted right after I fell asleep so no worries about being late ;p Unfortunately I'm only doing two dragons per slot as this time to avoid getting overwhelmed. Once I'm done with the duo though, you're more than welcomed to send another form for the third guy! Please let me know which two you would like trained first and add the bit that proves that you've read the rules [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Jelonek Howdy, I'll be happy to help! If you don't mind filling out the rest of the form, including the part that proves you've read the rules, then feel free to send your kiddo over. With the 10% first time customer discount, your total is [b]270g[/b] ^^
@Piph

Yep, you get both discounts, meaning 25% off the second dragon and 10% off the total! Funny enough, you posted right after I fell asleep so no worries about being late ;p

Unfortunately I'm only doing two dragons per slot as this time to avoid getting overwhelmed. Once I'm done with the duo though, you're more than welcomed to send another form for the third guy! Please let me know which two you would like trained first and add the bit that proves that you've read the rules

@Jelonek

Howdy, I'll be happy to help! If you don't mind filling out the rest of the form, including the part that proves you've read the rules, then feel free to send your kiddo over. With the 10% first time customer discount, your total is 270g ^^
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@NocturnalLegends updated and sent CR :)
@NocturnalLegends updated and sent CR :)
064062fb0eda9ce47da163f09b6440636ea3fb30.png tumblr_b8c67bd74ddef8ea00d2d2de2acaf6a4_8484e185_250.png
All set and front page is up to date [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
All set and front page is up to date
@NocturnalLegends [emoji=treefrog size=1] I'll send the two fire dergs over first. What would be the price? And my other post hath beeneth updated 0.0
@NocturnalLegends

I'll send the two fire dergs over first. What would be the price?
And my other post hath beeneth updated 0.0
Wx695v6.png
Cool kids don't go

Hello world, I'm Piph!

She/Her || FR+3

Cool kids become

ZrawiTj.png
Review time!!

I got two of my dragons trained here. (Rosh and Novak.) During the whole thing NocturnalLegends was SUPER understanding and nice! The leveling went my really fast, and NocturnalLegends was nice enough to give multiple discounts<3 (They also did the math for me, which was super nice,) Along with what I mentioned they were very understanding when I did a silly mistake sjsnjsd

10/10 I would certainly recommend. Very affective and understanding, they're great at what they do. This will certainly be my come to place if I ever need more dragons trained.
Review time!!

I got two of my dragons trained here. (Rosh and Novak.) During the whole thing NocturnalLegends was SUPER understanding and nice! The leveling went my really fast, and NocturnalLegends was nice enough to give multiple discounts<3 (They also did the math for me, which was super nice,) Along with what I mentioned they were very understanding when I did a silly mistake sjsnjsd

10/10 I would certainly recommend. Very affective and understanding, they're great at what they do. This will certainly be my come to place if I ever need more dragons trained.
NCtWOwW.png > sam + they/he
> wildclaw enthusiast ;)
> semi-active
@NocturnalLegends [emoji=star size=1] Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70602734 Leveling: 14 - 25 Discounts Applicable: First Time Customer Collateral: If its possible please! Payment: Mixed Extra/Notes: Can pay most of it up front, should be able to pay for the rest after some fairgrounds sessions if thats okay! Would also like to hear if anything interesting happens while training, thank you!
@NocturnalLegends

Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70602734
Leveling: 14 - 25
Discounts Applicable: First Time Customer
Collateral: If its possible please!
Payment: Mixed
Extra/Notes: Can pay most of it up front, should be able to pay for the rest after some fairgrounds sessions if thats okay! Would also like to hear if anything interesting happens while training, thank you!
If you know/have any good Stranger (TMA) skins hmu, I'll buy 'em from you! Same thing applies to doll/clown/mannequin skins as well! Also looking for a Black/Black/White-Orca G1 with Wind or Nature eyes
@Piph Thank you, I appreciate it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Levels <15 are 5g per, dropping the 300 "full run" price down to 250g per dragon! 250g - 25% (for the second dragon) -> 187.5g + 250g -> 437.5 - 10% (for new customer) -> 393.75g total for two dragons. Say 390g value for a clean number for the first duo? [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] @Equizona Aaa, bless your kind words! Your review will be listed with the others and you can grab the discount for your next order [emoji=nocturne love size=1] @ChaosSyst Got you noted :D Same as above; levels <15 are 5g per, giving a starter price 230g - 10% -> 207g for your kiddo! 205g or 200g value works for me if you want an even number ^^ For peace of mind, if you choose to send a cr early, then I will not accept it (or add collateral, depending on if you send a 1 way or 2 way) until I'm ready to train. That way your dragon would be only be out of your lair for a minimal time [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1]
@Piph

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Levels <15 are 5g per, dropping the 300 "full run" price down to 250g per dragon! 250g - 25% (for the second dragon) -> 187.5g + 250g -> 437.5 - 10% (for new customer) -> 393.75g total for two dragons. Say 390g value for a clean number for the first duo?

@Equizona

Aaa, bless your kind words! Your review will be listed with the others and you can grab the discount for your next order

@ChaosSyst

Got you noted :D

Same as above; levels <15 are 5g per, giving a starter price 230g - 10% -> 207g for your kiddo! 205g or 200g value works for me if you want an even number ^^

For peace of mind, if you choose to send a cr early, then I will not accept it (or add collateral, depending on if you send a 1 way or 2 way) until I'm ready to train. That way your dragon would be only be out of your lair for a minimal time
@NocturnalLegends

Sounds good, thank you sm! Also just asking in advance, is it okay if I give the whole payment in gems instead of mixed? One of my ah listings sold and I have enough to pay outright now!

Also I'll send a 2-way over ASAP if that's chill, I'll probably forget to do it if I don't BEHE
@NocturnalLegends

Sounds good, thank you sm! Also just asking in advance, is it okay if I give the whole payment in gems instead of mixed? One of my ah listings sold and I have enough to pay outright now!

Also I'll send a 2-way over ASAP if that's chill, I'll probably forget to do it if I don't BEHE
If you know/have any good Stranger (TMA) skins hmu, I'll buy 'em from you! Same thing applies to doll/clown/mannequin skins as well! Also looking for a Black/Black/White-Orca G1 with Wind or Nature eyes
Hi there! I know there's a waitlist right now, but I'd love to be put down! :D I'll just post the form here though, for the future! Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71715095 https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69538426 Leveling: Feyre: Level 14 ---- Trained to: 25 Nesta: Level 14 ---- Trained to: 25 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Discounts Applicable: First time customer- 10% 2+ Dragons: 25% off second dragon Collateral: If possible, please! These are my top 3 babies in my themed lair haha Payment: Gems! Extra/Notes: Honestly I'm not sure of the best layout for stats/stones, so I will trust your judgement there! :O And I'd like to hear of anything interesting, sure! ^_^
Hi there! I know there's a waitlist right now, but I'd love to be put down! :D I'll just post the form here though, for the future!

Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71715095
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69538426

Leveling: Feyre: Level 14 ---- Trained to: 25
Nesta: Level 14 ---- Trained to: 25

Discounts Applicable: First time customer- 10%
2+ Dragons: 25% off second dragon
Collateral: If possible, please! These are my top 3 babies in my themed lair haha
Payment: Gems!
Extra/Notes: Honestly I'm not sure of the best layout for stats/stones, so I will trust your judgement there! :O And I'd like to hear of anything interesting, sure! ^_^
aaaaaalyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-unlined.png lyrias-hatchery-square-sig.png lyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-right-side.png lSyxazy.png
q3Me7tJ.png
aC86tUH.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlSrRbK.png
GJDuKee.png
@Jelonek Your kiddo is trained and heading home! Would you like him to be featured? ^^ @Piph I'll accept your dragons to get their training kicked off, but it's getting late so I might crash for the night after an hour or so just as a heads up if you notice their exp hasn't moved in a while :p @ChaosSyst Yeah, no worries! As long as the value is worth the price (speaking of which, I need to update my ratio) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @LyriaSylvain Welcome! Please double check the rules; your form is missing something to prove you've read it [i]and[/i] unfortunately I only take two dragons per slot per person. You can always get three done, but the last guy will have to wait until I finish training the other two and your slot is reopened, which unfortunately means the second dragon discount cannot apply to two dragons ^^;
@Jelonek

Your kiddo is trained and heading home! Would you like him to be featured? ^^

@Piph

I'll accept your dragons to get their training kicked off, but it's getting late so I might crash for the night after an hour or so just as a heads up if you notice their exp hasn't moved in a while :p

@ChaosSyst

Yeah, no worries! As long as the value is worth the price (speaking of which, I need to update my ratio)

@LyriaSylvain

Welcome! Please double check the rules; your form is missing something to prove you've read it and unfortunately I only take two dragons per slot per person. You can always get three done, but the last guy will have to wait until I finish training the other two and your slot is reopened, which unfortunately means the second dragon discount cannot apply to two dragons ^^;
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48