Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Outfit Making (5 Slots Open)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
up!
up!
Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68544181][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685442/68544181_350.png[/img][/url] Amount of outfits for each dragon (Please specify if multiple): 3 Payment Method: G Do you want me to keep/add to their current outfit(s)?: N/A Any other details: He has no lore yet, so you have complete freedom to do whatever you want!
Dragon(s):
68544181_350.png
Amount of outfits for each dragon (Please specify if multiple): 3
Payment Method: G
Do you want me to keep/add to their current outfit(s)?: N/A
Any other details: He has no lore yet, so you have complete freedom to do whatever you want!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Freefire Hello! I intended to add something new to the order form but you posted before I could XD. The new section is would you like to have a specific theme? It could be nature, steampunk, galaxy, etc.!
@Freefire Hello! I intended to add something new to the order form but you posted before I could XD. The new section is would you like to have a specific theme? It could be nature, steampunk, galaxy, etc.!
@Fireflicker
Oh, haha! Sorry! I don't really have a theme going at the moment, maybe something battle/warrior themed? He's a completely blank slate, so I'd be fine with whatever you come up with!
@Fireflicker
Oh, haha! Sorry! I don't really have a theme going at the moment, maybe something battle/warrior themed? He's a completely blank slate, so I'd be fine with whatever you come up with!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Freefire So sorry for the delay! I did three outfits with three different themes!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
@Freefire So sorry for the delay! I did three outfits with three different themes!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26