Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired 2013-2014 Festival Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have a bunch of old festival stuff and other items I would like to sell that at their lowest AH prices at the very least:) I accept a mixture of gems, treasure ([b]1g:1300t[/b]), and items at their lowest AH price. Please ping me for a quicker response! [b]Skins:[/b] [item=skin: stormlight]x1 [item=skin: reactor]x1 [item=skin: clouddancer]x1 [item=skin: hidden in shadow]x1 [item=skin: ace of shades]x1 [item=skin: kitedancer]x1 [item=skin: ocean blues]x1 [item=skin: barnacle loaf]x1 [item=skin: primavera]x2 [item=skin: amber light]x2 [item=skin: starsinger]x1 [b]Apparel:[/b] [item= naturalist adornments]x1 [item= starseer's sash]x1 [item= illuminated sash]x1 [item= sunguard chest]x3 [item= electrified sash]x2 [item= magmatic pauldrons]x2 [item= searing sash]x1 [item= golem gauntlet]x3 [item= runaway rotclaw]x1 [item=metallurgists forgetools]x1 [b]Familiars:[/b] [item= shadow sprite]x1 [item= earth sprite]x1 [item= ice sprite]x2 [item= arcane sprite]x1 [item= lightning sprite]x1 [item= water sprite]x1 [item= nature sprite]x1 [item= sunbeam ursa]x1 [s]if you recognize this thread i accidentally deleted the old one.. shh[/s] [rule] [b]ON HOLD:[/b] [item= arcane sprite]x1 [item=fire sprite]x1 [item=plague sprite] for @.Stormfate [item= earth sprite]x1 for @.Cryptidove
I have a bunch of old festival stuff and other items I would like to sell that at their lowest AH prices at the very least:)

I accept a mixture of gems, treasure (1g:1300t), and items at their lowest AH price.

Please ping me for a quicker response!

Skins:
Skin: Stormlight x1 Skin: Reactor x1 Skin: Clouddancer x1 Skin: Hidden in Shadow x1

Skin: Ace of Shades x1 Skin: Kitedancer x1 Skin: Ocean Blues x1 Skin: Barnacle Loaf x1

Skin: Primavera x2 Skin: Amber Light x2 Skin: Starsinger x1

Apparel:
Naturalist Adornments x1 Starseer's Sash x1 Illuminated Sash x1 Sunguard Chest x3

Electrified Sash x2 Magmatic Pauldrons x2 Searing Sash x1 Golem Gauntlet x3

Runaway Rotclaw x1 x1

Familiars:
Shadow Sprite x1 Earth Sprite x1 Ice Sprite x2

Arcane Sprite x1 Lightning Sprite x1 Water Sprite x1

Nature Sprite x1 Sunbeam Ursa x1

if you recognize this thread i accidentally deleted the old one.. shh

ON HOLD:
Arcane Sprite x1 Fire Sprite x1 Plague Sprite for @.Stormfate
Earth Sprite x1 for @.Cryptidove
HE/IT | FR+3
^
^
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak heya how much would you sell [item=frigid fugitive shackles]? Current LAH is 7.1kg
@Toxicroak

heya how much would you sell Frigid Fugitive Shackles ? Current LAH is 7.1kg
lST75aq.png
@sureputo
i would sell that for anything equivalent to 7.1kg then! it could be in treasure (at a ratio of 1g:1000t), or a combination of gems/treasure/items at LAH! :)
@sureputo
i would sell that for anything equivalent to 7.1kg then! it could be in treasure (at a ratio of 1g:1000t), or a combination of gems/treasure/items at LAH! :)
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak hi, could i buy your boneyard tatters (lah 6kg) for treasure? (:
@Toxicroak hi, could i buy your boneyard tatters (lah 6kg) for treasure? (:
@IndigoCat
Yes that's completely fine! My rate is 1g:1000t
@IndigoCat
Yes that's completely fine! My rate is 1g:1000t
HE/IT | FR+3
updated with a couple items i missed in my hoard!
updated with a couple items i missed in my hoard!
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

can I ask you to hold the frigid shackles for 2 weeks tops? I'm gonna earn treasure while I wait for my pay which is on the 30th so I can buy gems :Oc
@Toxicroak

can I ask you to hold the frigid shackles for 2 weeks tops? I'm gonna earn treasure while I wait for my pay which is on the 30th so I can buy gems :Oc
lST75aq.png
realized just how my brain shutdown while thinking of the rates.. if you bought them/i offered a 1:1000 rate before the change that's okay! dont worry about it, it wont affect you.:)

realized just how my brain shutdown while thinking of the rates.. if you bought them/i offered a 1:1000 rate before the change that's okay! dont worry about it, it wont affect you.:)

HE/IT | FR+3
@sureputo
i'll gladly put them on hold for you!
@sureputo
i'll gladly put them on hold for you!
HE/IT | FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9