Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FORSALE]HPots,Tincts,BlghtNymph,BubbGob
1 2
[color=blue] Saving up gems, have these for sale! [item=Health Potion] x99 - 20g for all - [item=Tincture of Dissolution]x3 - 25g each - [s]Blight Nymph - 35g[/s] - [s] Bubbling Goblin - 50g [/s] - These are also posted on auction house! [b] Update: I am no longer taking rusted treasure chests. [/b]
Saving up gems, have these for sale!

Health Potion x99 - 20g for all

-

Tincture of Dissolution x3 - 25g each

-

Blight Nymph - 35g

-

Bubbling Goblin - 50g

-

These are also posted on auction house!

Update: I am no longer taking rusted treasure chests.
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@GuardianofBlue

hi! i can't offer you gems, but if there's anything of equivalent value in the sale thread linked in my signature that you'd like, i would love that bubbling goblin!
@GuardianofBlue

hi! i can't offer you gems, but if there's anything of equivalent value in the sale thread linked in my signature that you'd like, i would love that bubbling goblin!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatespirit let me double check prices, but i'd be interested in some rusted and iron treasure chests!
@hatespirit let me double check prices, but i'd be interested in some rusted and iron treasure chests!
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@GuardianofBlue

i have so many rusted treasure chests!! please take them lmao, i'll do 2g apiece so 25 for the goblin! (also no worries but fyi my name only has one i lol)
@GuardianofBlue

i have so many rusted treasure chests!! please take them lmao, i'll do 2g apiece so 25 for the goblin! (also no worries but fyi my name only has one i lol)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@GuardianofBlue I also have rusted chests I could trade you for your tinctures if you'd take 25 chests for both!
@GuardianofBlue I also have rusted chests I could trade you for your tinctures if you'd take 25 chests for both!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@hatesprit misread it, sorry! I'll send a CR for 25 rusted treasure chests for one bubbling goblin [item=Bubbling Goblin]
@hatesprit misread it, sorry! I'll send a CR for 25 rusted treasure chests for one bubbling goblin Bubbling Goblin
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@Tropickle i'll take treasure chests for one tincture, but since im trying to focus on saving up gems, the second tincture will have to be in gems, sorry!
@Tropickle i'll take treasure chests for one tincture, but since im trying to focus on saving up gems, the second tincture will have to be in gems, sorry!
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
Gotcha, toss a CR and I’ll bring the chests out! @GuardianofBlue
Gotcha, toss a CR and I’ll bring the chests out! @GuardianofBlue
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle I just got two more tinctures if you'd be interested in them as well, theyd be for gems as well
@Tropickle I just got two more tinctures if you'd be interested in them as well, theyd be for gems as well
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@GuardianofBlue I’ll just take the one tincture for now =)
@GuardianofBlue I’ll just take the one tincture for now =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2