Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Rainbow Accents/Skins
1 2
Ello! so i wanna make some rainbow dragon pairs and stuff cux i love brightly colored dergs and whatnot

so im on the hunt for some nice rainbow accents!

the following breeds im looking for are:
Veilspun/Gaol/Skydancer/Coatl/Pearlcatcher/Impieral

imps are at the bottom of the list
Veils and Skydancers are higher priority

im paying gems!
thanks in advance ^^
Ello! so i wanna make some rainbow dragon pairs and stuff cux i love brightly colored dergs and whatnot

so im on the hunt for some nice rainbow accents!

the following breeds im looking for are:
Veilspun/Gaol/Skydancer/Coatl/Pearlcatcher/Impieral

imps are at the bottom of the list
Veils and Skydancers are higher priority

im paying gems!
thanks in advance ^^
referral-whammyglasses.gif
bump
bump
@JadedSerpent62

Would you be interested in this one?
@JadedSerpent62

Would you be interested in this one?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik
it would have to depend how much it costs but i do think i can use it ^^ how much?
@Xotik
it would have to depend how much it costs but i do think i can use it ^^ how much?
bump
bump
i've got this one, but it's a little pricey, tho i am always happy to take trades!

i've got this one, but it's a little pricey, tho i am always happy to take trades!

LF:

Deadlands.png
Oh, hey again, lol.
Not sure if this counts as rainbowy enough, but I do have this skin I'm trying to get rid of.

Oh, hey again, lol.
Not sure if this counts as rainbowy enough, but I do have this skin I'm trying to get rid of.

splat.gif
@MUNA if JadedSerpent doesn't want that skin I would probably be down to buy it off you, if you're willing to take mixed payment.
@MUNA if JadedSerpent doesn't want that skin I would probably be down to buy it off you, if you're willing to take mixed payment.
@MUNA i am interested! whats the price range your looking for it? and what types of trades are you interested in? ^^

@PinkWater oh hey xD its not bad i could see some use for it for this particular gen 2 imp i have whos bin rather difficult to dress >> koi is such a weird tert to work with
uhh i could offer 900g? i have no idea the vaule of it thought so feel free to haggle on me
@MUNA i am interested! whats the price range your looking for it? and what types of trades are you interested in? ^^

@PinkWater oh hey xD its not bad i could see some use for it for this particular gen 2 imp i have whos bin rather difficult to dress >> koi is such a weird tert to work with
uhh i could offer 900g? i have no idea the vaule of it thought so feel free to haggle on me
mine is currently one of two listed on the AH for 1800g, if that’s too much i understand lol but i’m happy to take items such as eggs, eliminates, fest apparel and fams, etc.
mine is currently one of two listed on the AH for 1800g, if that’s too much i understand lol but i’m happy to take items such as eggs, eliminates, fest apparel and fams, etc.
LF:

Deadlands.png
1 2