Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAS
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102
@saltmarsh I'm interested in End to Summer (F Guardian), not sure how to go about pricing it. Would you accept 1200g?
@saltmarsh I'm interested in End to Summer (F Guardian), not sure how to go about pricing it. Would you accept 1200g?
DSEHBxF.png
@Saltmarsh I'm interested in a few! I won't buy all of these lol but Im just making a list to know which ones I was looking at. Would you trade at least part of the prices for other umas I have?

Bogseal 2000
Gale Dancer 1200
Asteriae
Wild Honey 800
@Saltmarsh I'm interested in a few! I won't buy all of these lol but Im just making a list to know which ones I was looking at. Would you trade at least part of the prices for other umas I have?

Bogseal 2000
Gale Dancer 1200
Asteriae
Wild Honey 800
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@ryttu3k
I'd be looking for closed to 2200g for end to summer since it sold for 1.5 over a year ago

@Boomershine
Unless you're offering skins from either of my wishlists I'm only interested in currency

@Pterosaur
If it isn't listed on the AH still, it's been nabbed already, sorry!
@ryttu3k
I'd be looking for closed to 2200g for end to summer since it sold for 1.5 over a year ago

@Boomershine
Unless you're offering skins from either of my wishlists I'm only interested in currency

@Pterosaur
If it isn't listed on the AH still, it's been nabbed already, sorry!
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@saltmarsh ahh, that's fair. A little steep for me, I'm afraid!
@saltmarsh ahh, that's fair. A little steep for me, I'm afraid!
DSEHBxF.png
@saltmarsh can I get a price check on these?

@saltmarsh can I get a price check on these?

signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
@saltmarsh Okay I've decided in these: [item=skin: bogseal] for 2000g [item=skin: asteriae] I'd offer 2200g
@saltmarsh Okay I've decided in these:

Skin: Bogseal for 2000g
Skin: Asteriae I'd offer 2200g
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@saltmarsh hello! :D
would you take 850g for ?
@saltmarsh hello! :D
would you take 850g for ?
OIsoUE8.png
@saltmarsh I'm interested in
Accent: seaside incense

Would you do 850g for it?
@saltmarsh I'm interested in
Accent: seaside incense

Would you do 850g for it?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@saltmarsh [item=skin: Belofte] [item=skin: Ewigheid] I'd like to offer 11kG for both of them, so 5500g each. [sub]I will understand if you say no since it does say "super tent". idk if this counts as overpaying tho
@saltmarsh Skin: Belofte Skin: Ewigheid

I'd like to offer 11kG for both of them, so 5500g each.
I will understand if you say no since it does say "super tent". idk if this counts as overpaying tho
Lmk if that was a lowball offer. I can’t do 11kg each although they are beautiful skins <3
Lmk if that was a lowball offer. I can’t do 11kg each although they are beautiful skins <3
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102