Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
I was wondering, do you still have wind festival apparel in stock?
I was wondering, do you still have wind festival apparel in stock?
Just call me Aeolus. (Ee - oh - lus)
He/Him
Straight
@hatesprit

XD as much as I need a LOT of stuff you have here; I doubt I can afford anything ^^'
@hatesprit

XD as much as I need a LOT of stuff you have here; I doubt I can afford anything ^^'
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@TheAquaWaves

hi there! gilded treasure chests are usually valued at 30g apiece. however, this is partly my error, since i've sold both sets that i had! i'll fix that, but if you're interested in any other items lmk :)
@TheAquaWaves

hi there! gilded treasure chests are usually valued at 30g apiece. however, this is partly my error, since i've sold both sets that i had! i'll fix that, but if you're interested in any other items lmk :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@AeolusZephyr

i do! currently, one person has a bamboo breeze cape on hold, but otherwise it's all still available :)
@AeolusZephyr

i do! currently, one person has a bamboo breeze cape on hold, but otherwise it's all still available :)
@Mistyleaf123

i'll throw you a vial of hypnotic sight for 3g if you want :)

(fr tho, i totally understand – just trying to raise whatever i can, however i can! have a good day, and sorry for bothering you :) )
@Mistyleaf123

i'll throw you a vial of hypnotic sight for 3g if you want :)

(fr tho, i totally understand – just trying to raise whatever i can, however i can! have a good day, and sorry for bothering you :) )
@Malreau

it looks like the bamboo breeze cape price has held steady for the past couple days, so 185g and it's all yours! thanks again for your patience :)

edit: sorry, wrong price lol
@Malreau

it looks like the bamboo breeze cape price has held steady for the past couple days, so 185g and it's all yours! thanks again for your patience :)

edit: sorry, wrong price lol
@hatespirit can I please have the ebony antlers, soft pink arm and wing silks, and 20 of the lawn sins? I can pay you 195 gems for all of that! (I did the math for the LAH)
@hatespirit can I please have the ebony antlers, soft pink arm and wing silks, and 20 of the lawn sins? I can pay you 195 gems for all of that! (I did the math for the LAH)
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Hi! Could i buy a starlight cloak? LAH is 65g i think :]
Hi! Could i buy a starlight cloak? LAH is 65g i think :]
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
*kickflips into thread*

Here for record purposes! I'm buying the Electrician's Crown, Mesa Mechanojets, Surgestream Coat, Nightrunner Chest, and Thunderstruck Chest!

Thank you again!
*kickflips into thread*

Here for record purposes! I'm buying the Electrician's Crown, Mesa Mechanojets, Surgestream Coat, Nightrunner Chest, and Thunderstruck Chest!

Thank you again!
td9UiZS.png
@mangoe01

sounds good! send a cr when you're ready :) (also ps my name only has one i, it frequently gets mistyped tho so no worries)
@mangoe01

sounds good! send a cr when you're ready :) (also ps my name only has one i, it frequently gets mistyped tho so no worries)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31