Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@NoMercy

hi! i'll do both of them for 270g or the equivalent at 1g:1300t (that's haggle-able if needed, the furnace queen prices are a little weird rn is all)
@NoMercy

hi! i'll do both of them for 270g or the equivalent at 1g:1300t (that's haggle-able if needed, the furnace queen prices are a little weird rn is all)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

Send me pa with apparel in gems, i find this skin in my collection)
@hatesprit

Send me pa with apparel in gems, i find this skin in my collection)
aSddxhU.png
@todithytzance01 @drakota77749 @Fennecfox21 @Gravitate @ReeBear @Mistyleaf123 @Susurrar @Prescott @lemonjuiice @wlws @SleepyTomato @mgcltwo @GalactaKnight @StormLobby

hi! sorry for the mass-ping; i was directed to a thread where all yall had posted wishlists previously that have items i'm selling here! please let me know if you're interested in anything :)
@todithytzance01 @drakota77749 @Fennecfox21 @Gravitate @ReeBear @Mistyleaf123 @Susurrar @Prescott @lemonjuiice @wlws @SleepyTomato @mgcltwo @GalactaKnight @StormLobby

hi! sorry for the mass-ping; i was directed to a thread where all yall had posted wishlists previously that have items i'm selling here! please let me know if you're interested in anything :)
You seem to be under the impression I can afford most of this stuff xD
You seem to be under the impression I can afford most of this stuff xD
Wishlist
@hatesprit [rule] Thank you for pinging me! I’d love to help with your funds. Don’t have much money on me at the moment, but these are the items I need that you have: [item=Companion Comet][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly][item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Bloody Tail Bandage][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Bleak Birdskull Headdress][item=Glowing Green Clawtips] I probably don’t have enough for all of them, so could I get price checks?
@hatesprit
Thank you for pinging me! I’d love to help with your funds.

Don’t have much money on me at the moment, but these are the items I need that you have:
Companion Comet Leafy Gladeboughs Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Starlight Cloak
Bloody Tail Bandage Autumn Breeze Bleak Birdskull Headdress Glowing Green Clawtips
I probably don’t have enough for all of them, so could I get price checks?
image0.gif
@hatesprit

howdy! lah for naturalist adornments is 895g at the moment, could i purchase yours for that much?
@hatesprit

howdy! lah for naturalist adornments is 895g at the moment, could i purchase yours for that much?
@GalactaKnight

sure! lah prices are as follows

companion comet - 3999g, i'll do 3990g
leady gladeboughs - 450g, i'll do 445g
underbelly gene -
starlight cloak - 65g, i'll do 63g
bloody tail bandage - 10g, i'll do 9g
autumn breeze - 35g, i'll do 32g
bleak birdskull headdress - 6g, i'll do 5g
glowing green clawtips - 29g, i'll do 27g

edit: forgot to total! 4571 total, i'll do 4565 if you get them all!
@GalactaKnight

sure! lah prices are as follows

companion comet - 3999g, i'll do 3990g
leady gladeboughs - 450g, i'll do 445g
underbelly gene -
starlight cloak - 65g, i'll do 63g
bloody tail bandage - 10g, i'll do 9g
autumn breeze - 35g, i'll do 32g
bleak birdskull headdress - 6g, i'll do 5g
glowing green clawtips - 29g, i'll do 27g

edit: forgot to total! 4571 total, i'll do 4565 if you get them all!
@Skydancer

sure! if there's nothing else you'd like, just go ahead and send a cr :)
@Skydancer

sure! if there's nothing else you'd like, just go ahead and send a cr :)
@hatesprit Well, I HAVE needed an excuse to get a Runaway Rotclaw... Could I please get a price check on them? (I think LAH is 595g, but just in case.) [item=runaway rotclaw]
@hatesprit Well, I HAVE needed an excuse to get a Runaway Rotclaw...

Could I please get a price check on them? (I think LAH is 595g, but just in case.)
Runaway Rotclaw
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Susurrar

ive got four copies of the wavespun tail feathers – 30g and that's one apparel item for your 'ouch my wallet' outfit down! :)

(on a serious note, i completely understand – i'm only doing this because my account has items but not currency, so i totally get other people in the same boat. just trying to get the post around as much as possible to make the goal!)
@Susurrar

ive got four copies of the wavespun tail feathers – 30g and that's one apparel item for your 'ouch my wallet' outfit down! :)

(on a serious note, i completely understand – i'm only doing this because my account has items but not currency, so i totally get other people in the same boat. just trying to get the post around as much as possible to make the goal!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31