Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@hatesprit ack so sorry again - i think i'm gonna pass, sorry for the hassle ;; i just keep forgetting so maybe it's best if i grab one another time jksdhgsdfh but thank you for checking back, i really appreciate it!
@hatesprit ack so sorry again - i think i'm gonna pass, sorry for the hassle ;; i just keep forgetting so maybe it's best if i grab one another time jksdhgsdfh but thank you for checking back, i really appreciate it!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@KairiDragoness

sorry for the delay! here's what i'm finding:
infectionist's sash - 500g
frigid sash - 545g
whirlwind sash - 425g
starseer's sash - 300g?
total - 1770g, i'll do 1760g for all four together

the other three i'll put on hold for you, but i'd like to wait 24-36 hours just to see if what's going on in the ah prices is stable or not, since they seemed to be a little weird atm. i'm including my notes just for transparency's sake – if those prices look like amounts you've spent in the past, i'll reconsider, but since i only have one shot at raising the funds for the light sprite i want to make sure im not shooting myself in the foot if i can avoid it, ykno?
searing sash - currently one person has 4 listings @199g, but the next one is 500g; will check back in on that later in the day
diver sash - currently there are listings for 149g, 250g, then 400g? will check again later
druidic sash - 90g???? that's wild
@KairiDragoness

sorry for the delay! here's what i'm finding:
infectionist's sash - 500g
frigid sash - 545g
whirlwind sash - 425g
starseer's sash - 300g?
total - 1770g, i'll do 1760g for all four together

the other three i'll put on hold for you, but i'd like to wait 24-36 hours just to see if what's going on in the ah prices is stable or not, since they seemed to be a little weird atm. i'm including my notes just for transparency's sake – if those prices look like amounts you've spent in the past, i'll reconsider, but since i only have one shot at raising the funds for the light sprite i want to make sure im not shooting myself in the foot if i can avoid it, ykno?
searing sash - currently one person has 4 listings @199g, but the next one is 500g; will check back in on that later in the day
diver sash - currently there are listings for 149g, 250g, then 400g? will check again later
druidic sash - 90g???? that's wild
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Alphazi

no worries! i completely understand :) just wanted to make sure you had dibs on the items you were interested in!
@Alphazi

no worries! i completely understand :) just wanted to make sure you had dibs on the items you were interested in!
@hatesprit
Then how much for the four mentioned plus the Cosmologist Fieldtools?
@hatesprit
Then how much for the four mentioned plus the Cosmologist Fieldtools?
@KairiDragoness

oops! sorry, forgot them lol. i'll do 258g for them, same as the other sale, so 2028g total – discount to 2020g for the bundle?
@KairiDragoness

oops! sorry, forgot them lol. i'll do 258g for them, same as the other sale, so 2028g total – discount to 2020g for the bundle?
@hatesprit
Then I will send a CR for 2020g and will await the answer for the others, lol. Thank you!
@hatesprit
Then I will send a CR for 2020g and will await the answer for the others, lol. Thank you!
@KairiDragoness

thank you! sorry for the delay on them, i'm just so scared of accidentally losing my only chance at making enough gems for the light sprite,,, i really appreciate your patience <3
@KairiDragoness

thank you! sorry for the delay on them, i'm just so scared of accidentally losing my only chance at making enough gems for the light sprite,,, i really appreciate your patience <3
@hatesprit i appreciate it! <3 good luck with the rest of your sales and your eventual goal! C:
@hatesprit i appreciate it! <3 good luck with the rest of your sales and your eventual goal! C:
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Tropickle

if you're still interested in any of the fest apparel, please let me know!
@Tropickle

if you're still interested in any of the fest apparel, please let me know!
@hatesprit

Hi. How much in gems are Trickster's Magic Cards and Furnance queen chest?
@hatesprit

Hi. How much in gems are Trickster's Magic Cards and Furnance queen chest?
aSddxhU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31