Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
@AndromedaFlight

one seashell mantle is 720g lah, i'll do 718g; iron treasure chests are 10g apiece rn on the ah so i'll match that!
@AndromedaFlight

one seashell mantle is 720g lah, i'll do 718g; iron treasure chests are 10g apiece rn on the ah so i'll match that!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@AndromedaFlight

also, i dont know the rules of the coli scavenger hunt linked in your sig, but i have some of the items mentioned in it that i'm perfectly happy to sell if you want them! namely a cleaver, firebreather cape, runestones, a whole bunch of crates, and at least three skeletal tert genes
@AndromedaFlight

also, i dont know the rules of the coli scavenger hunt linked in your sig, but i have some of the items mentioned in it that i'm perfectly happy to sell if you want them! namely a cleaver, firebreather cape, runestones, a whole bunch of crates, and at least three skeletal tert genes
@Hatespirit aaa sorry i went to go watch a movie nsbdhxjjs could you hold the [item= Luminax Plushie] for a day then? (300kt)
@Hatespirit

aaa sorry i went to go watch a movie nsbdhxjjs

could you hold the Luminax Plushie for a day then? (300kt)
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
Ooh, how much would that be in treasure?
I tried to find the gem:treasure ratio, but I can’t find it.
Ooh, how much would that be in treasure?
I tried to find the gem:treasure ratio, but I can’t find it.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@Rawrr

lah for the luminax plushie is currently 275g or 500kt. even at my conversion ratio (1g:1300t), i'm afraid i can't take an offer that low. i'm happy to put it on hold for you for a day or so, though, if you can match lah price!
@Rawrr

lah for the luminax plushie is currently 275g or 500kt. even at my conversion ratio (1g:1300t), i'm afraid i can't take an offer that low. i'm happy to put it on hold for you for a day or so, though, if you can match lah price!
@AndromedaFlight

aah! i'll double-check the main post – my conversion rate is 1g:1300t, so that'd be 936kt for the mantle (i'll do 934kt) and 13kt for each iron chest, which i'll cross-reference with lah pricings!
@AndromedaFlight

aah! i'll double-check the main post – my conversion rate is 1g:1300t, so that'd be 936kt for the mantle (i'll do 934kt) and 13kt for each iron chest, which i'll cross-reference with lah pricings!
@AndromedaFlight

ok, added the conversion rate prominently to the main post for future reference. also, lah treasure prices for iron treasure chests are around 27.5kt for some reason? i'll average the difference and do them at 21kt
@AndromedaFlight

ok, added the conversion rate prominently to the main post for future reference. also, lah treasure prices for iron treasure chests are around 27.5kt for some reason? i'll average the difference and do them at 21kt
@hatespirit does 400kt sound fine then?
i can go to 450kt as well if you would like ;0;
@hatespirit does 400kt sound fine then?
i can go to 450kt as well if you would like ;0;

@Rawrr

i'll do 450kt. i'll ping you again in a day or so, or you can ping me wen you're ready! (also my name only has one i – don't worry, literally everyone has always and will always type it with two, i should really just change it but its sentimental lol)
@Rawrr

i'll do 450kt. i'll ping you again in a day or so, or you can ping me wen you're ready! (also my name only has one i – don't worry, literally everyone has always and will always type it with two, i should really just change it but its sentimental lol)
@hatesprit

aaa sorry
alright!
i can probably get it by tomorrow this time or that next morning,,, it shouldn't be long :0
thank you and good luck! :D
@hatesprit

aaa sorry
alright!
i can probably get it by tomorrow this time or that next morning,,, it shouldn't be long :0
thank you and good luck! :D

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31