Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival Apparel / NOTN / Skins etc.
1 2 3
@Eseoy

Just let me know if you’d like me to hold anything for you! I have no problem setting stuff aside :)
@Eseoy

Just let me know if you’d like me to hold anything for you! I have no problem setting stuff aside :)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Could I possibly ask you hold a pair of Contaminated Infectaloons(?) and a Contaminated Halo? It could be a bit before I get the Gems together for them though.
Could I possibly ask you hold a pair of Contaminated Infectaloons(?) and a Contaminated Halo? It could be a bit before I get the Gems together for them though.
gIjq5Q3.pngWvEXipG.png
DmRdZYl.png
@Eseoy

Yeah no problem, I took them off the AH and I’ll set up a PA for you so that no one else will take them. Any estimate on the gems timeframe?
@Eseoy

Yeah no problem, I took them off the AH and I’ll set up a PA for you so that no one else will take them. Any estimate on the gems timeframe?
Uh, I got 35 rn, but if I get some of my auction to actually sell things will be a bit quicker. Apologies.
Uh, I got 35 rn, but if I get some of my auction to actually sell things will be a bit quicker. Apologies.
gIjq5Q3.pngWvEXipG.png
DmRdZYl.png
@Eseoy

That’s okay! If you think it’ll take longer than about a month, let me know and we’ll figure something out. Also willing to take treasure at 1:1300, if you’d prefer that.
@Eseoy

That’s okay! If you think it’ll take longer than about a month, let me know and we’ll figure something out. Also willing to take treasure at 1:1300, if you’d prefer that.
^
^
^
^
Updated with festival skins
Updated with festival skins
Hey, I am interested in the Fathomsearch Spirit Jug, LAH is 85g atm, would you possibly do 105kt?
Hey, I am interested in the Fathomsearch Spirit Jug, LAH is 85g atm, would you possibly do 105kt?
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Apocracy

Yep! Sending a CR
@Apocracy

Yep! Sending a CR
1 2 3