Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival Apparel / NOTN / Skins etc.
1 2 3
Got some fest stuff I have no use holding on to. Going to cross-list on LAH but willing to go slightly under that on this thread barring extreme undercuts.

Subscribed!

Fest / Downtime / Etc.

NOTN - I probably have multiples

Fest Skins
Got some fest stuff I have no use holding on to. Going to cross-list on LAH but willing to go slightly under that on this thread barring extreme undercuts.

Subscribed!

Fest / Downtime / Etc.

NOTN - I probably have multiples

Fest Skins
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky How much are you asking for the items?
@Ellapinky How much are you asking for the items?
qiTymVx.pngfXGFxfA.png
@CryMich

Equivalent or slightly lower than the lowest available Auction House price :)
@CryMich

Equivalent or slightly lower than the lowest available Auction House price :)
@Ellapinky I think I can afford Spellwrought Shardhide for a little under 200000 treasure. Is 190000 reasonable? It goes well with my female imperial Enchantress :)
@Ellapinky I think I can afford Spellwrought Shardhide for a little under 200000 treasure. Is 190000 reasonable? It goes well with my female imperial Enchantress :)
qiTymVx.pngfXGFxfA.png
@CryMich

The lowest gem price is 120g, and converted at 1:1300 that's 156,000t! I'd be overcharging you otherwise :P 150kt sound good to you?
@CryMich

The lowest gem price is 120g, and converted at 1:1300 that's 156,000t! I'd be overcharging you otherwise :P 150kt sound good to you?
@Ellapinky 150kt is good!
@Ellapinky 150kt is good!
qiTymVx.pngfXGFxfA.png
^
^
I may have found your sales in the auction and spent more gems then a care to admit. And I still wish I could buy more but don't have enough. The Contaminated Halo makes me wish I had more gems. T-T
I may have found your sales in the auction and spent more gems then a care to admit. And I still wish I could buy more but don't have enough. The Contaminated Halo makes me wish I had more gems. T-T
gIjq5Q3.pngWvEXipG.pngRDt6LqI.pngEB9jVcQ.png
@eseoy

If you'd like, I'd be happy to hold things for you. I doubt most of this is going to sell quickly - I'm approaching 300 auctions as I slowly list everything.

I'm gonna guess the dryad's guises / deeprealm tridents might have been you?
@eseoy

If you'd like, I'd be happy to hold things for you. I doubt most of this is going to sell quickly - I'm approaching 300 auctions as I slowly list everything.

I'm gonna guess the dryad's guises / deeprealm tridents might have been you?
I was a couple of Haunted Amber pieces and Jolly Jester pieces. I’ve been needing to work on finishing my sets of those. I always want more old Riot of Rot items. I curse that I only found this game a year ago and not sooner.
I was a couple of Haunted Amber pieces and Jolly Jester pieces. I’ve been needing to work on finishing my sets of those. I always want more old Riot of Rot items. I curse that I only found this game a year ago and not sooner.
gIjq5Q3.pngWvEXipG.pngRDt6LqI.pngEB9jVcQ.png
1 2 3