Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Familiars! (Event, Boss)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center]I'm starting out this list with some familiars I want and am looking to trade in exchange, but [b]let me know if you want to be pinged when I'm selling a certain familiar of mine; I'm awakening a lot within the coming weeks![/b] Also I'm subscribed, but please don't feel shy to ping me because I like to feel wanted ;v; I take payment in: THE FAMILIARS LISTED (Preferable) G and/or kT [b](At a rate of 95% of the LAH FOR THAT CURRENCY)[/b] Any eggy I will also give you money for the familiars that I am after, but I would prefer the cost to still be mitigated by a familiar trade. I do want to pad out my bestiary but I'd prefer to trade my existing familiars if at all possible. NOW, WHAT I HAVE (I have a lot of things; here are my event familiars so my hands don't die from typing but I also have lots of other familiars on the AH, just ask about one): Bears: [item=Hibernal Starbear]x6 Fake Bears: [item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Jadecarved Decoy] [item=Willowmane Deerling][item=Which Waychip][item=Which Waychunk] Nymphs: [item=Bubble Nymph][item=Flower Nymph][item=Magic Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Sparkle Nymph][item=Ichor Nymph][item=Cinder Nymph][item=Boulder Nymph][item=Electric Nymph] Spirits: [item=Spirit of the Arcane][item=Spirit of Water][item=Spirit of Nature][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Spirit of Ice] Ambassadors and recolors: [item=Luminous Ambassador]x2[item=Mistyhollow Agent][item=Voltaic Ambassador]x2 [item=Crazed Powermith][item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Witherbough Warlock][item=Lithetail Assassin]x2[item=Torrent Tricktail][item=Longneck Lampooner] Gem Guardians: [item=Tsunami Gem Guardian]x2 GG Recolors: [item=Reserved Jeweler][item=Vibrant Jeweler][item=Chainlink Jeweler] Zodiacs: [item=Enchanting Libra][item=Spoiling Scorpio][item=Unyielding Sagittarius][item=Wandering Aquarius]x2 [item=Disappearing Pisces]x5 [item=Flowing Taurus]x4 Boss Fams: [item=Mossy Pohip][item=Dire Claw][item=Rockback Charger][item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=Featherback Boar][item=Molten Wartoad] Other: [item=Driftwood Baron] [b]UPDATE:[/b] I have a lightning egg AND plague egg that I'm willing to trade towards a familiar! [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg] I also have many less rare familiars and I can send fodder familiars for 2g a pop, whether to fill out holes in your bestiary or just to throw at Baldwin; let me know if you'd like to ask about an offer like that! If you're looking for a particular familiar, you can also look in my bestiary to see if I have it! AND WHAT I WANT: [item=Earth Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Light Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Ice Sprite] Any KS/downtime familiar [item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Goldenbeast][item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Wartoad][item=Stone Borer][item=Frost Delver][item=Fear Frog] Thank you for reading! :D
I'm starting out this list with some familiars I want and am looking to trade in exchange, but let me know if you want to be pinged when I'm selling a certain familiar of mine; I'm awakening a lot within the coming weeks! Also I'm subscribed, but please don't feel shy to ping me because I like to feel wanted ;v;

I take payment in:
THE FAMILIARS LISTED (Preferable)
G and/or kT (At a rate of 95% of the LAH FOR THAT CURRENCY)
Any eggy

I will also give you money for the familiars that I am after, but I would prefer the cost to still be mitigated by a familiar trade. I do want to pad out my bestiary but I'd prefer to trade my existing familiars if at all possible.

NOW, WHAT I HAVE (I have a lot of things; here are my event familiars so my hands don't die from typing but I also have lots of other familiars on the AH, just ask about one):

Bears:
x6

Fake Bears:

Nymphs:

Spirits:

Ambassadors and recolors:
x2 x2 x2

Gem Guardians:
x2

GG Recolors:

Zodiacs:
x2 x5 x4

Boss Fams:

Other:

UPDATE: I have a lightning egg AND plague egg that I'm willing to trade towards a familiar!

I also have many less rare familiars and I can send fodder familiars for 2g a pop, whether to fill out holes in your bestiary or just to throw at Baldwin; let me know if you'd like to ask about an offer like that! If you're looking for a particular familiar, you can also look in my bestiary to see if I have it!

AND WHAT I WANT:

Any KS/downtime familiar

Thank you for reading! :D
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for
Every
Familiar!
bgwXy2G.png PbkarS3.png bPAzo1.pngEYf9O1.png
gZug51.pngVldct1.png
Pinglist:

@/JustAnotherFan - gem MP familiars
@/Adaejha - Acolytes
Pinglist:

@/JustAnotherFan - gem MP familiars
@/Adaejha - Acolytes
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for
Every
Familiar!
gZug51.pngVldct1.png
Bump!
Bump!
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for
Every
Familiar!
gZug51.pngVldct1.png
@bxsmxth hiya, would you be willing to trade your [item=stardust scholar]+[item=miniature sornieth globe]+[item=slight eyewing]x2 (695g lah) for my [item=wave sweeper]+[item=tunnel hydra]? (650g lah)
@bxsmxth hiya, would you be willing to trade your
+ + x2 (695g lah)

for my
+ ? (650g lah)
25781.png lynn/ukiro YptUNdr.png gsAz1uG.png
they/them/he/him
fr + 3hrs [est]

wishlist
g/t exchange
@iiUkiro You have a deal! Sending CR now
@iiUkiro You have a deal! Sending CR now
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for
Every
Familiar!
gZug51.pngVldct1.png
Bump
Bump
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for
Every
Familiar!
gZug51.pngVldct1.png
@bxsmxth would you be willing to trade your [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa], [item=Fathomsearch Ambassador], and [item=Spirit of Wind] for my [item=Unhatched Water Egg]?
@bxsmxth

would you be willing to trade your , , and for my ?
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
@shrikewing I certainly would! :D Sending a CR now!
@shrikewing I certainly would! :D Sending a CR now!
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for
Every
Familiar!
gZug51.pngVldct1.png
Bumping because I have new awakened friends for sale and trade! [item=Ultimate Buttersnake][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian][item=Flutterbun][item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Sundial Gem Guardian][item=Kyorinrin]x2
Bumping because I have new awakened friends for sale and trade!

x2
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for
Every
Familiar!
gZug51.pngVldct1.png
Bump for new stock! [item=Fairy Octopus][item=Brush Dodo]x2[item=Highland Gem Guardian]x2
Bump for new stock!

x2 x2
YwUQZ2.png
Vldct1.pngr6qOF1.png
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WKtl2lb.png
bestiaryicon2.png
Hunt for