Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mass Sale 25% OFF - New 5/13 (Plush)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Oh, so cheap? In that case, I'll take these as well. 10x [item=juvenile prairie skink] 5x [item=weird purple skink]
Oh, so cheap? In that case, I'll take these as well.

10x Juvenile Prairie Skink 5x Weird Purple Skink
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@Cokebubble

The skinks are a bit more expensive but I'll give you a 40kt/8g discount for everything :)

Total: 340kt/142g

If you're okay with that feel free to set up a CR!
@Cokebubble

The skinks are a bit more expensive but I'll give you a 40kt/8g discount for everything :)

Total: 340kt/142g

If you're okay with that feel free to set up a CR!
Sorry, too expensive! I'll just take those stones for now :)
Sorry, too expensive! I'll just take those stones for now :)
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@demonweasel
Ok can I have all of that except the azurite and kunzite please?
@demonweasel
Ok can I have all of that except the azurite and kunzite please?
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@Dandelionqueen

Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply, I just moved apartments and things were super crazy. If you're still interested though, everything (minus the azurite/kunzite) adds up to 1.2milT/925g with about a 450kt discount :)

Let me know what you think. I'm open to haggling if you think that's too steep. But, if you're good with it, please set up a CR!
@Dandelionqueen

Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply, I just moved apartments and things were super crazy. If you're still interested though, everything (minus the azurite/kunzite) adds up to 1.2milT/925g with about a 450kt discount :)

Let me know what you think. I'm open to haggling if you think that's too steep. But, if you're good with it, please set up a CR!
Price check on your Accent: Soul Gems and Transmuted Treasure? Anything in my for trade list/art shop tempt you? :)
Price check on your Accent: Soul Gems and Transmuted Treasure? Anything in my for trade list/art shop tempt you? :)
@Drayners (10% discount :D)

Accent: Soul Gems - 300kt/235g
Transmuted Treasure - 5kt/3g

Unfortunately I'm looking for pure treasure/gems at the moment. Gems preferred though!

Please set up a CR if you're interested!
@Drayners (10% discount :D)

Accent: Soul Gems - 300kt/235g
Transmuted Treasure - 5kt/3g

Unfortunately I'm looking for pure treasure/gems at the moment. Gems preferred though!

Please set up a CR if you're interested!
Hi, could I grab the daybreak decorations for 156kt? Treasure LAH is currently 173kt.
Hi, could I grab the daybreak decorations for 156kt? Treasure LAH is currently 173kt.
@toyota

Sure! Please just set up a CR :D
@toyota

Sure! Please just set up a CR :D
@demonweasel price check on the half-mask, the rose flowerfall, the shifting kelpie mane, and the sussex spaniel! also on the skins ooh
@demonweasel price check on the half-mask, the rose flowerfall, the shifting kelpie mane, and the sussex spaniel! also on the skins ooh
9pJjquR.pngOLBwj1S.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16