Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~
~
@zii could i buy a TH code for gems please? :)
@zii could i buy a TH code for gems please? :)
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@cowboyskittles - Sure! Feel free to send a CR whenever.
@cowboyskittles - Sure! Feel free to send a CR whenever.
@Zii
hi, I would be interested in knowing what you would like for the following items:

- Astra's Golden Telescope
- Cairn's Music Player
- Carneau's Old Courier Bag
- Johaness' Bell Staff
- Idra's Flower Basket
- Celestine's Blue Essence Rings
- Lief's Lightbulb Crown
- Pascal's Spelunking Gear
- Nigel's Cool Cape
- Marvel's Breakfast Table
- Visindy's Worm Terrarium
- Pellier's Bookshelf
- Turara Deity
- Shark Friend & Shark Plush (the recolor versions whose names I forgot)

I would also be interested in knowing how much you would price the Scarps of Knowledge at? :D
@Zii
hi, I would be interested in knowing what you would like for the following items:

- Astra's Golden Telescope
- Cairn's Music Player
- Carneau's Old Courier Bag
- Johaness' Bell Staff
- Idra's Flower Basket
- Celestine's Blue Essence Rings
- Lief's Lightbulb Crown
- Pascal's Spelunking Gear
- Nigel's Cool Cape
- Marvel's Breakfast Table
- Visindy's Worm Terrarium
- Pellier's Bookshelf
- Turara Deity
- Shark Friend & Shark Plush (the recolor versions whose names I forgot)

I would also be interested in knowing how much you would price the Scarps of Knowledge at? :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@liturgies
I go by whatever the Tradesmarket prices are, which are the following at the moment.

70k, 80k, N/A, N/A, 80k, 80k, N/A, N/A, N/A, 90k, 70k, 90k, 9k, 11.9k (So, x5 = 60k for the Recolor), 5k (So, x5 = 25k for the Recolor)

For the missing ones, I'd go with 80k each.

Divided by 250 Potatoes per Gem means that most of the items would be 320 Gems or 416,000 Treasure each.

As for the SoK, maybe 1 Gem or 1,300 Treasure each?
@liturgies
I go by whatever the Tradesmarket prices are, which are the following at the moment.

70k, 80k, N/A, N/A, 80k, 80k, N/A, N/A, N/A, 90k, 70k, 90k, 9k, 11.9k (So, x5 = 60k for the Recolor), 5k (So, x5 = 25k for the Recolor)

For the missing ones, I'd go with 80k each.

Divided by 250 Potatoes per Gem means that most of the items would be 320 Gems or 416,000 Treasure each.

As for the SoK, maybe 1 Gem or 1,300 Treasure each?
@Zii
alright, if i got my maths right that would be 4.216g for all the apparel pieces (i only counted the recolor pieces for the Shark clothing since I already own the normal ones)
And I would be interested in the Knowledge Totems (50 SoK each) and would like to buy 6 of them so that would be 300g then

All together then 4.516g, is there a chance you would do a bulk discount if i buy everything? :0
or would you be interested in skins/g1s? :D or a specific FR apparel (e.g. old festival stuff?)
@Zii
alright, if i got my maths right that would be 4.216g for all the apparel pieces (i only counted the recolor pieces for the Shark clothing since I already own the normal ones)
And I would be interested in the Knowledge Totems (50 SoK each) and would like to buy 6 of them so that would be 300g then

All together then 4.516g, is there a chance you would do a bulk discount if i buy everything? :0
or would you be interested in skins/g1s? :D or a specific FR apparel (e.g. old festival stuff?)
@liturgies
That looks right to me!

I could do 4000 Gems for everything.

I'm not really interested in G1s/apparel/skins at the moment.
@liturgies
That looks right to me!

I could do 4000 Gems for everything.

I'm not really interested in G1s/apparel/skins at the moment.
@Zii
alright, then I would def love to take everything I listed, let me know how you would like to go about this :)

edit: My DV profile btw
@Zii
alright, then I would def love to take everything I listed, let me know how you would like to go about this :)

edit: My DV profile btw
@liturgies
You can just send a CR whenever, and I'll send you the items directly!
@liturgies
You can just send a CR whenever, and I'll send you the items directly!
@Zii
alright, thanks! :D
i totally forgot one can by now send the stuff directly lol
i will send you a cr in a moment!
@Zii
alright, thanks! :D
i totally forgot one can by now send the stuff directly lol
i will send you a cr in a moment!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10