Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Light Sprite [H] 198 Noct Eggs
1 2 3 4 5
I was going to wait until I had the gems from when my eggs sell, but I thought just maybe there's someone out there who'd just want the eggs? I kind of doubt someone would want 2 stacks of eggs over pure gems, but y'never know. So yeah. 2 Stacks of Noct Eggs (~60kg worth) for one Light Sprite is my deal, HMU if you're interested. Proof of eggs is on the AH, just look them up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/other?itemname=nocturne+egg&quantity_min=99&collapse=1]in 99 stacks[/url]. If you want pure gems for the Light Sprite, and I don't find a seller, come back in July-ish when my stacks of eggs will have likely sold by then. (Based on when they sold last year.) Also if you're here to tell me my prices are off one way or another, don't bother, I don't really care, and I already know pure gems is worth more than eggs, I'm just throwing this thread out there on the off chance someone takes it. (And I'm not super expecting it either.) Update: We did it gamers [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/f2563f1e34c7f55c7bb96900b7d7b10b.png[/img][/center]
I was going to wait until I had the gems from when my eggs sell, but I thought just maybe there's someone out there who'd just want the eggs?

I kind of doubt someone would want 2 stacks of eggs over pure gems, but y'never know.

So yeah. 2 Stacks of Noct Eggs (~60kg worth) for one Light Sprite is my deal, HMU if you're interested.

Proof of eggs is on the AH, just look them up in 99 stacks.

If you want pure gems for the Light Sprite, and I don't find a seller, come back in July-ish when my stacks of eggs will have likely sold by then. (Based on when they sold last year.)

Also if you're here to tell me my prices are off one way or another, don't bother, I don't really care, and I already know pure gems is worth more than eggs, I'm just throwing this thread out there on the off chance someone takes it. (And I'm not super expecting it either.)

Update: We did it gamers
f2563f1e34c7f55c7bb96900b7d7b10b.png
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bamp
bamp
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
60KG is rather low for a Light Sprite, or I'd take you up on it. They go for around 70KG right now.
60KG is rather low for a Light Sprite, or I'd take you up on it. They go for around 70KG right now.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@SCB

One sold for 60kg like a month or so ago, I pay attention to the market v closely
@SCB

One sold for 60kg like a month or so ago, I pay attention to the market v closely
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bemp
bemp
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bimp
bimp
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Good luck bump :3
Good luck bump :3
Lichtdrache.gif
bomp
bomp
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Good luck bump! I traded a couple of stacks (and a bit more) last year for my light sprite, and even though prices have come down a bit since then, I don't regret it for a moment. :)
Good luck bump! I traded a couple of stacks (and a bit more) last year for my light sprite, and even though prices have come down a bit since then, I don't regret it for a moment. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
thank you both for the bumps!