Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters & Brewers (inlc. bonus)
1 2 3
Looking for melters & brewers. [i]I am subbed, there is no need to ping though I won't mind if you do.[/i] [u]Melting[/u] -Offering gems or treasure, your choice. Ratio is 1:1000 if asking for treasure. Payout is 150kt/g, and you will be enrolled in the bonus pool. -Looking only for people who can take a stack (x99) of food (goo), materials (ooze), and trinkets (sludge) at a time. You have [b]a maximum of 2 weeks to complete melting.[/b] -The stack will be sent in a one-way and you are to return them via 2-way so that I can attach your payment. [b]This is how you will be paid unless you opt for consecutive rounds, which are two-way CRs that swap melted items for gems/treasure & a new stack.[/b] You can do a maximum of 3 consecutive swaps at any one time. The cooldown for this is 3 days, after which you can melt again. -[b]BONUS:[/b] For every 1000 items you melt down, you get an additional 50g. -If you want to be on the pinglist for whenever I need melters, please post and let me know. [u]Brewing[/u] -Offering gems or treasure, your choice. Ratio is 1:1000 if asking for treasure. Payout is gem price of brew (eg Bog Egg is 90kt, so I pay you 90g). For every 50 items you brew up ([b]alchemical mats count for half their value, since I usually send a lot of these at once. eg. 10x Glass Beakers = 5 items[/b]), you get an additional 50g. -Please let me know what your cauldron level is, so that I can assign accordingly. -I will provide all the materials + treasure fees needed. -I will accept up to a max of 3 brews per person at any one time (barring small alchemical items like beakers; max of 10 for those). I expect all the items to be sent back in a single CR before I pay. You have a [b]maximum of 1 week to complete these.[/b] -If you want to be on the pinglist for whenever I need brewers, please post and let me know. ----- [u]Forms[/u] [b]Melting Form:[/b] [center][quote=melting form] Username: Melting type (optional; I will assign one if not chosen): Consecutive rounds? This is back and forth 2-ways, new item types will be discussed in CRs (optional; max of 3): Payment type (pure gems, treasure or mixed): Want to be on pinglist for future requests (optional): [/quote][/center] [b]Brewing Form:[/b] [center][quote=brewing form] Username: Brewing what item(s): Cauldron level: Payment type (pure gems, treasure or mixed): Want to be on pinglist for future requests (optional): [/quote][/center]
Looking for melters & brewers.

I am subbed, there is no need to ping though I won't mind if you do.

Melting

-Offering gems or treasure, your choice. Ratio is 1:1000 if asking for treasure. Payout is 150kt/g, and you will be enrolled in the bonus pool.

-Looking only for people who can take a stack (x99) of food (goo), materials (ooze), and trinkets (sludge) at a time. You have a maximum of 2 weeks to complete melting.

-The stack will be sent in a one-way and you are to return them via 2-way so that I can attach your payment. This is how you will be paid unless you opt for consecutive rounds, which are two-way CRs that swap melted items for gems/treasure & a new stack. You can do a maximum of 3 consecutive swaps at any one time. The cooldown for this is 3 days, after which you can melt again.

-BONUS: For every 1000 items you melt down, you get an additional 50g.

-If you want to be on the pinglist for whenever I need melters, please post and let me know.

Brewing

-Offering gems or treasure, your choice. Ratio is 1:1000 if asking for treasure. Payout is gem price of brew (eg Bog Egg is 90kt, so I pay you 90g). For every 50 items you brew up (alchemical mats count for half their value, since I usually send a lot of these at once. eg. 10x Glass Beakers = 5 items), you get an additional 50g.

-Please let me know what your cauldron level is, so that I can assign accordingly.

-I will provide all the materials + treasure fees needed.

-I will accept up to a max of 3 brews per person at any one time (barring small alchemical items like beakers; max of 10 for those). I expect all the items to be sent back in a single CR before I pay. You have a maximum of 1 week to complete these.

-If you want to be on the pinglist for whenever I need brewers, please post and let me know.

Forms

Melting Form:
melting form wrote:
Username:
Melting type (optional; I will assign one if not chosen):
Consecutive rounds? This is back and forth 2-ways, new item types will be discussed in CRs (optional; max of 3):
Payment type (pure gems, treasure or mixed):
Want to be on pinglist for future requests (optional):

Brewing Form:
brewing form wrote:
Username:
Brewing what item(s):
Cauldron level:
Payment type (pure gems, treasure or mixed):
Want to be on pinglist for future requests (optional):
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png

Current Melters

Evelyan - 1 stack of food; due 8/24 (full G pref)

Past Orders

Evelyan - 1 stack of trinkets; due 2/22 (half G/T); done 2/13
fawno - 1 stack of food; due 2/22 (full G); done 2/16
fawno - 1 stack of materials; due 3/2 (full G); done 2/22
Tropickle - 1 stack of materials; due 3/11 (full G); done 3/5
fawno - 1 stack of trinkets; due 3/11 (full G); done 3/6
Evelyan - 1 stack of trinkets; due 3/11 (full G); done 3/6

Reward Counter

Evelyan - 198
fawno - 297
Tropickle - 99

Current Brewers

n/a

Past Orders

Evelyan - Secondary Gene: Toxin
Evelyan - 5x Fine Alchemical Reduction
Evelyan - Primary Gene: Poison
Evelyan - 10x Glass Beaker + 10x Sizzling Phosphorus
Tropickle - 3x Bogsneak Eggs
Tropickle - Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Evelyan - Apparel: Rattle Snake

Reward Counter

Evelyan - 17
Tropickle - 4

Pinglist

Melters: @fawno @Evelyan @Tropickle @mgcltwo
Brewers: @Tropickle @Evelyan

Current Melters

Evelyan - 1 stack of food; due 8/24 (full G pref)

Past Orders

Evelyan - 1 stack of trinkets; due 2/22 (half G/T); done 2/13
fawno - 1 stack of food; due 2/22 (full G); done 2/16
fawno - 1 stack of materials; due 3/2 (full G); done 2/22
Tropickle - 1 stack of materials; due 3/11 (full G); done 3/5
fawno - 1 stack of trinkets; due 3/11 (full G); done 3/6
Evelyan - 1 stack of trinkets; due 3/11 (full G); done 3/6

Reward Counter

Evelyan - 198
fawno - 297
Tropickle - 99

Current Brewers

n/a

Past Orders

Evelyan - 5x Fine Alchemical Reduction
Evelyan - Primary Gene: Poison
Evelyan - 10x Glass Beaker + 10x Sizzling Phosphorus
Tropickle - 3x Bogsneak Eggs
Tropickle - Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Evelyan - Apparel: Rattle Snake

Reward Counter

Evelyan - 17
Tropickle - 4

Pinglist

Melters: @fawno @Evelyan @Tropickle @mgcltwo
Brewers: @Tropickle @Evelyan
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
We're now open! \o/
We're now open! \o/
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Would love to get a stack of food and be added to the PL please! :D
Would love to get a stack of food and be added to the PL please! :D
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
@fawno

You go it!
@fawno

You go it!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Hi, I could do some melting for you, I need to level up my Cauldron.

Can I ask my payment to be half gems half treasure?
@Kunikida

Hi, I could do some melting for you, I need to level up my Cauldron.

Can I ask my payment to be half gems half treasure?
586.png
@Evelyan

Sure, I'll send you a stack of trinkets then!
@Evelyan

Sure, I'll send you a stack of trinkets then!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
586.png
@Kunikida

Yo! I've got a skink brewin' at the moment but once that's done I'd be happy to do some more melting for you like we talked about before Trickmurk. Feel free to chuck anything other than familiars at me -- will be wanting gems again too please!
@Kunikida

Yo! I've got a skink brewin' at the moment but once that's done I'd be happy to do some more melting for you like we talked about before Trickmurk. Feel free to chuck anything other than familiars at me -- will be wanting gems again too please!
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
@fawno

Sure! Sending a batch of trinkets your way!
@fawno

Sure! Sending a batch of trinkets your way!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3