Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 3
im moving this thread soon, not taking any more orders until then! you can ask to be on a pinglist though!

as the title says, i have a level 22 cauldron i'm renting out, for free! just ping me here with what you want made, and send a 1-way cr with all items needed, no pms please. i'm only making things, no item transmuting or any more festival currency, sorry. tips are very welcome!

que:
-
-
-
(basically unlimited)
im moving this thread soon, not taking any more orders until then! you can ask to be on a pinglist though!

as the title says, i have a level 22 cauldron i'm renting out, for free! just ping me here with what you want made, and send a 1-way cr with all items needed, no pms please. i'm only making things, no item transmuting or any more festival currency, sorry. tips are very welcome!

que:
-
-
-
(basically unlimited)
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bump
bump
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bump
bump
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@jayskele789 is there any way I could have you make a veilspun skink gene please?
@jayskele789 is there any way I could have you make a veilspun skink gene please?
@ToxicHeart

yep, just send a cr with all the mats and treasure needed and i'll start brewing!
@ToxicHeart

yep, just send a cr with all the mats and treasure needed and i'll start brewing!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
bump
bump
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@JaySkele789

Would you be open for festival currency orders starting tomorrow?
@JaySkele789

Would you be open for festival currency orders starting tomorrow?
@Mystyic

i can do a couple, sure!
@Mystyic

i can do a couple, sure!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@JaySkele789

Can I send over mats for brewing 10 sets of 20(200) festival currency?
@JaySkele789

Can I send over mats for brewing 10 sets of 20(200) festival currency?
@Mystyic

yup!
@Mystyic

yup!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
1 2 3