Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free lvl 10 Cauldron (Open!)
1 2
Hey hey! I have a level 10 Cauldron that I want to max out, however I rarely use it for myself!

Just provide the materials and brewing fee, and I'll brew your items for you! Extra payment isn't necessary, but tips are appreciated!

I have a max of two people on the waitlist at one time (because I don't want you to wait a long time for your items), but I'll have a pinglist for anyone who wants to be pinged when the waitlist frees up again!

Current EXP: 605/5600

Currently Brewing: Marsh Frog Companion
Estimated Finish Time: 23rd January
----
----
Pinglist:
Hey hey! I have a level 10 Cauldron that I want to max out, however I rarely use it for myself!

Just provide the materials and brewing fee, and I'll brew your items for you! Extra payment isn't necessary, but tips are appreciated!

I have a max of two people on the waitlist at one time (because I don't want you to wait a long time for your items), but I'll have a pinglist for anyone who wants to be pinged when the waitlist frees up again!

Current EXP: 605/5600

Currently Brewing: Marsh Frog Companion
Estimated Finish Time: 23rd January
----
----
Pinglist:
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
Bump! Cauldron leveled up to 10! <3
Bump! Cauldron leveled up to 10! <3
Hi! I need to change some green sludge into red sludge, but I know it takes 27 greens to make 1 red so I was wondering like, what's the max number of brews we can do at a time? I think my estimation to get 1 red it would be 17 ish brews?
Hi! I need to change some green sludge into red sludge, but I know it takes 27 greens to make 1 red so I was wondering like, what's the max number of brews we can do at a time? I think my estimation to get 1 red it would be 17 ish brews?
y4B7Hb2.png
@javertthejolly It really depends on the time it takes to brew everything, I don't really want to be sitting by my cauldron for 10+ hours doing tons of brews for one person; However, seeing as there's not much interest in my cauldron (understandable, seeing as many maxed out cauldrons are available for free xD) I'd be happy to do that for you! :>
@javertthejolly It really depends on the time it takes to brew everything, I don't really want to be sitting by my cauldron for 10+ hours doing tons of brews for one person; However, seeing as there's not much interest in my cauldron (understandable, seeing as many maxed out cauldrons are available for free xD) I'd be happy to do that for you! :>
Thank you. I can send you the items, and please just do as many as you feel like and I'm not in an uber hurry :>
Thank you. I can send you the items, and please just do as many as you feel like and I'm not in an uber hurry :>
y4B7Hb2.png
@javertthejolly Awesome! I'll get on those asap
@javertthejolly Awesome! I'll get on those asap
I could help you get that cauldron leveled! I am helping someone else get theirs leveled currently. Unfortunately, I often can't tip since the item would be sold to fund more rarer ingredients in order to keep leveling and those items are so often used by brewers to get leveled that the AH is flooded with them (driving the price down). If you need something to help you get leveled, I would probably start sending you ingredients for this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/21045.png[/img] They are 1200exp and takes about 8hrs to cook. I might also send you ingredients for: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/19142.png[/img] This is about 2500 for 8hrs of brewing. But, the amount of ingredients is considerably larger and the fee is 95,000 -- so, even at that exp, I probably wouldn't fund that one as often. Similarly this one: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/21022.png[/img] is 1250exp but it involves a purple mat and it simply will not sell for much.. If you want to work with me, I will get your brew leveled - I have gotten 2 brewers to level 28 and 1 is at level 20, through this send mats (and fee), sell item, repeat method. Of course, prioritize whoever comes in really needing your brew but in between that you can make a bunch of frogs for me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I could help you get that cauldron leveled! I am helping someone else get theirs leveled currently. Unfortunately, I often can't tip since the item would be sold to fund more rarer ingredients in order to keep leveling and those items are so often used by brewers to get leveled that the AH is flooded with them (driving the price down).

If you need something to help you get leveled, I would probably start sending you ingredients for this:
21045.png
They are 1200exp and takes about 8hrs to cook.

I might also send you ingredients for:
19142.png
This is about 2500 for 8hrs of brewing. But, the amount of ingredients is considerably larger and the fee is 95,000 -- so, even at that exp, I probably wouldn't fund that one as often.

Similarly this one:
21022.png
is 1250exp but it involves a purple mat and it simply will not sell for much..

If you want to work with me, I will get your brew leveled - I have gotten 2 brewers to level 28 and 1 is at level 20, through this send mats (and fee), sell item, repeat method. Of course, prioritize whoever comes in really needing your brew but in between that you can make a bunch of frogs for me
@HazardousH Sorry for the late response! I'd love that! I'll let you know when I've finished transmuting everything! And no need for a tip, It's fine!
@HazardousH Sorry for the late response! I'd love that! I'll let you know when I've finished transmuting everything! And no need for a tip, It's fine!
@crypts Okay! We will be aiming for the items that are the highest exp per cost of ingredients so we will start with these: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/21045.png[/img] They are high exp and the ingredients aren't so rare that I will be trying to get my brew to produce them all day. once you get to level 11, we will see what's next. We might try making one of these in the next few days but i need to check the prices of the ingredients and item because I often have to buy the ingredients when they are really rare (I just can't get them made fast enough and in this case, this one requires a lot of stuff) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/19142.png[/img] We will start getting you leveled quickly! Then, you can start making these: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/19446.png[/img] You can make them at level 16 and they sell for about 200kt/g, it's a great way to get some profit fast once we get you there [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@crypts

Okay! We will be aiming for the items that are the highest exp per cost of ingredients so we will start with these:
21045.png

They are high exp and the ingredients aren't so rare that I will be trying to get my brew to produce them all day. once you get to level 11, we will see what's next.

We might try making one of these in the next few days but i need to check the prices of the ingredients and item because I often have to buy the ingredients when they are really rare (I just can't get them made fast enough and in this case, this one requires a lot of stuff)

19142.png

We will start getting you leveled quickly! Then, you can start making these:

19446.png
You can make them at level 16 and they sell for about 200kt/g, it's a great way to get some profit fast once we get you there
1 2