Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Night Sky silks + Tricktrouper Crown
1 2 3
[Center]My boy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66371598]Mistral[/url] has gotten his windbound plumage!! But now the mans needs a WC scroll and shimmer hhhh *-* so ive still gotta flip my last crown and the rest of my sky silks 2300g each *150g below lah* [Item = Tricktrouper Crown] : available [Item = Tricktrouper Crown] : hold till Friday 1090g each [Item= night sky bundle] = available [Item= night sky bundle] = available [Quote= items ill also accept] Eggs @ 250g *except nocturne eggs those ill take @ 220g [Item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=breed change: coatl] Any gene thats needed for one of my projects in my projects tab @ marketplace value Treasure @ 1g : 1320t
My boy Mistral has gotten his windbound plumage!! But now the mans needs a WC scroll and shimmer hhhh *-* so ive still gotta flip my last crown and the rest of my sky silks

2300g each *150g below lah*
Tricktrouper Crown : available
Tricktrouper Crown : hold till Friday

1090g each
Night Sky Bundle = available
Night Sky Bundle = available

items ill also accept wrote:
Eggs @ 250g
*except nocturne eggs those ill take @ 220g

Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl

Any gene thats needed for one of my projects in my projects tab @ marketplace value

Treasure @ 1g : 1320t
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
@SimplyNashie
I have never seen anyone have that many tick trouper crowns.
@SimplyNashie
I have never seen anyone have that many tick trouper crowns.
@TGD I have 5 total its a blast lol^^ such a fun item gotta liquidate em to get my dreamie item

@TGD I have 5 total its a blast lol^^ such a fun item gotta liquidate em to get my dreamie item

@SimplyNashie - would you accept 6 nocturne eggs (1320g) and 1030g for a crown? :D
@SimplyNashie - would you accept 6 nocturne eggs (1320g) and 1030g for a crown? :D
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic sure^^ CR sent

Sorry for the late reply I was sleeping lol
@idiosyncratic sure^^ CR sent

Sorry for the late reply I was sleeping lol
Boop
Boop
Bump
Bump
V
V
What's your price for a tricktrouper crown? Could you hold it until I have the treasure?
What's your price for a tricktrouper crown? Could you hold it until I have the treasure?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Bump
Bump
1 2 3