Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Familiars, apparel, retired, seasonal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi hi everyone, I'm selling some really old excess items I don't need anymore for gems! Feel free to haggle; prices listed are autobuy. I'm looking for gems mostly, but I'm willing to work out treasure prices or a mixture of both. Items with a * after them are ones I'm still on the fence about; feel free to ask, but I wont make any promises. Prices are whatever is currently LBP for each item; the treasure to gem ratio is 1300:1 because I have dyscalculia and rounding up makes it easier for me to do math :(

I can prove I have these items if necessary! Though you can see through comments on the thread that I've properly sold these items as well :) You can just send me a trade over with what you want and the money if you dont want to comment here (please include the math if it's a large amount bc again I can't read numbers so good) and I'll approve it if I have any left :)

FAMILIARS:

Wind Sprite
Water Sprite
Sunbeam Ursa
Livewire Grizzly
Sunbeam Soldier
Sparkling Goblin
Spirit of Wind
Spirit of Water
Red-footed Akirbeak
Golden Bantam Fangar
Hippojay
Miniature Sornieth Globe
Conflagrant Ambassador

APPAREL:

Electrician's Armband
Darkened Leg Scar
Darkened Arm Scar-
Wondrous Sweater-
Butterfly's Kiss*

SKINS:
Magical Tint
Sundaze
Scroll of Pells
Whispering Bones
Keeper of Candor

OTHER:
1st Anniversary Meat Cake (x5)
1st Anniversary Leaf Cake (x5)
1st Anniversary Fish Cake (x5)
1st Anniversary Stolen Cake (x5)

I'm willing to reserve any of these for you as well if necessary or work out a payment plan ^^

Don't worry if I'm slow to reply btw, I will get back to you eventually! Send me a message or ping me here, either is fine.

Mod note: all-caps thread title edited per the site’s Forum Etiquette
Hi hi everyone, I'm selling some really old excess items I don't need anymore for gems! Feel free to haggle; prices listed are autobuy. I'm looking for gems mostly, but I'm willing to work out treasure prices or a mixture of both. Items with a * after them are ones I'm still on the fence about; feel free to ask, but I wont make any promises. Prices are whatever is currently LBP for each item; the treasure to gem ratio is 1300:1 because I have dyscalculia and rounding up makes it easier for me to do math :(

I can prove I have these items if necessary! Though you can see through comments on the thread that I've properly sold these items as well :) You can just send me a trade over with what you want and the money if you dont want to comment here (please include the math if it's a large amount bc again I can't read numbers so good) and I'll approve it if I have any left :)

FAMILIARS:

Wind Sprite
Water Sprite
Sunbeam Ursa
Livewire Grizzly
Sunbeam Soldier
Sparkling Goblin
Spirit of Wind
Spirit of Water
Red-footed Akirbeak
Golden Bantam Fangar
Hippojay
Miniature Sornieth Globe
Conflagrant Ambassador

APPAREL:

Electrician's Armband
Darkened Leg Scar
Darkened Arm Scar-
Wondrous Sweater-
Butterfly's Kiss*

SKINS:
Magical Tint
Sundaze
Scroll of Pells
Whispering Bones
Keeper of Candor

OTHER:
1st Anniversary Meat Cake (x5)
1st Anniversary Leaf Cake (x5)
1st Anniversary Fish Cake (x5)
1st Anniversary Stolen Cake (x5)

I'm willing to reserve any of these for you as well if necessary or work out a payment plan ^^

Don't worry if I'm slow to reply btw, I will get back to you eventually! Send me a message or ping me here, either is fine.

Mod note: all-caps thread title edited per the site’s Forum Etiquette
@Marill - Wasn't sure if I should ping you. If you still have the Phoenix would you consider 145g (I'd pay in T so 188,500t at the rate listed) as it appears to have dropped to that in the AH?
@Marill - Wasn't sure if I should ping you. If you still have the Phoenix would you consider 145g (I'd pay in T so 188,500t at the rate listed) as it appears to have dropped to that in the AH?
@Marill Hi! I'm interested in your Earth sprite. Current LAH is about ~6300g, would you consider that price for it? I'd like to pay 3kg+4,290,000t if you're okay with that.

EDIT : punctuation
@Marill Hi! I'm interested in your Earth sprite. Current LAH is about ~6300g, would you consider that price for it? I'd like to pay 3kg+4,290,000t if you're okay with that.

EDIT : punctuation
v0bd3FH.png
@Marill

Hello! I would like to offer 2kg for Perroquet (#997014)
@Marill

Hello! I would like to offer 2kg for Perroquet (#997014)
gvvmw41.png
@Marill
Do you have a price in mind for Infeliz?
@Marill
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
[quote name="UnhappyJoker" date="2021-01-09 12:03:06" ] @Marill Do you have a price in mind for Infeliz? [/quote] I deleted my first response bc I was way off of the ballpark lol, sorry! 1k gems or the equivalent in treasure would be fine with me!
UnhappyJoker wrote on 2021-01-09 12:03:06:
@Marill
I deleted my first response bc I was way off of the ballpark lol, sorry! 1k gems or the equivalent in treasure would be fine with me!
@Marill Hello!
I was wondering if I could buy Darkened Eye Scar?
If your interested, I'd love to work out a deal for any of the sprites since I definitely don't have 3kg on me, If you're not, I totally understand!
@Marill Hello!
I was wondering if I could buy Darkened Eye Scar?
If your interested, I'd love to work out a deal for any of the sprites since I definitely don't have 3kg on me, If you're not, I totally understand!
sBjXpfJ.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-10-at-1-15-02-PM-1-28-50.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
Pretty Veilspun Pairs for less than 150g!
Win Veilspun, Berserker, Unicorn mane for free!
@Marill Awesome!!
As for a deal, is there anything you're looking for atm? I can do art, dragon leveling, veilspun hatchlings, etc. + payment.
Or really, if there's anything I can do for you?
@Marill Awesome!!
As for a deal, is there anything you're looking for atm? I can do art, dragon leveling, veilspun hatchlings, etc. + payment.
Or really, if there's anything I can do for you?
sBjXpfJ.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
@Marill Np, that's alright! No need to hold anything for me, If I can save up some in the future, I'll make sure to come back and see if I can afford something!
@Marill Np, that's alright! No need to hold anything for me, If I can save up some in the future, I'll make sure to come back and see if I can afford something!
sBjXpfJ.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
Would you be interested in trading the water sprite for mixed payment? Like for eggs and gems?
Would you be interested in trading the water sprite for mixed payment? Like for eggs and gems?
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8