Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Earth Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/revamp/banners/earth_small.png[/img] [size=4] If the title says...: [/center] [b]Online[/b] : Response time fast [b]Idle*Slow[/b] : Response slow, sometimes very slow... Takes n hours. [b]Offline[/b] : Offline, won't get back to dom shop work til much later, Takes n~nn hours. [b]Closed[/b] : Not taking orders anymore --------------------- [color=blue][b]TL;DR[/b][/color] : [u]Specialty & Gene[/u] orders Only, [u]Treasure payment[/u] only, Send payment via [u][b]PM[/b][/u] ([u]repeat order in PM[/u]), OK to order/pre-send payment whenever except "closed". [center][size=5][b]How to Order[/b][/size] [/center] [emoji=candle size=1]Post your order here in [color=red][b] Full Name [/b][/color]. I would prefer if you posted here instead of direct PM orders, helps me keep track. Please be sure if you've mentioned if its for a certain [u]ancient breed[/u], or I'll consider it modern. [b] I will not be responsible for buying the wrong scroll if you didn't mention if its for an ancient breed. [/b] eg) Banescale Tapir -> Primary Gene: Tapir (Banescale) [emoji=candle size=1] Send [color=red][b]payment upfront via PM only[/b][/color] (no CRs). If possible, [b]please repeat your order in the PM[/b]. No need to wait for confirmation unless status is [u]"Closed"[/u], meaning I don't take orders anymore. [size=5][center] You can find item lists >>[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/specialty?page=1&name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=1&treasure_max=999999999&gem_min=&gem_max=&rarity=&color=&subcategory=specialty+items&hoard_vault=&sort=id_asc&submit=Apply]here[/url] <<[/center][/size] Dom price is 85% of the original price you can find on the game database, linked above. You can also use this [url=https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/]calculator made by Rowdy[/url]. [emoji=candle size=1] I'll send your items back to you in 1~4 days time via PM. Items I have failed to grab, I will send back the equivalent amount of treasure. Please note that sometimes items refuse to restock, thus can take a while. * Please understand that I'm very new to this, so it might take some time for me to finish your order. [center][size=5][b]Rules (Please Read)[/b][/size] [/center] * [b][color=green]Please ping[/color][/b], I'm not subscribed. High chance I might not catch your post w/o a ping. * I take orders for [b][color=green]Specialty / Gene items only[/color][/b], excluding items that just have been updated (eg. new genes). [s]I don't think I can win snipe wars. [/s] But if you'd like to order a non-Gene/Specialty item, I will take orders if: 1) it's in stock at the moment 2) I'm online 3) and you can send payment right away. * [b][color=green]I start on your order after I get payment[/color][/b]. I don't have the treasure at hand, so I can't start unless you send me the treasure. So please don't make an order, send payment 3 days later, then complain why I haven't been working on your order for the past 3 days [s]Yes, this happened[/s]. * I don't take mixed payment, [b][color=green]only treasure payment[/color][/b]. But I do run a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2804776/1#post_2804776]currency exchange shop,[/url] so please inquire there if necessary. Please pay upfront. I do understand you may feel anxious, but I don't have the necessary treasure to get through your orders without payment. * Please order [b][color=green]maximum 20 items total[/color][/b]. I'm very new to this, so I don't want to risk over-doing myself. I'll probably increase the limit once I get the hang of it, but I still struggle and close down my shop when I get too many orders, so won't be soon... * If you have changed your mind about your order and need a refund/need to make a change in your order, please tell me ASAP. [b][color=green]I will not be responsible for items that I've already bought. [/color][/b] In such case, I'll send back treasure that's left, and the items that I have already grabbed. To avoid such incidents, [b][color=green]Please be sure if you want to make your order[/color][/b]. * Not always the case, but I usually close the shop around Friday because I'm busy on the weekends. * No tips necessary, but any and all tips are greatly appreciated. [s] Tips are what keeps me running this shop :D [/s]
earth_small.png

If the title says...:

Online : Response time fast

Idle*Slow : Response slow, sometimes very slow... Takes n hours.

Offline : Offline, won't get back to dom shop work til much later, Takes n~nn hours.

Closed : Not taking orders anymore

TL;DR : Specialty & Gene orders Only, Treasure payment only, Send payment via PM (repeat order in PM), OK to order/pre-send payment whenever except "closed".

How to Order

Post your order here in Full Name . I would prefer if you posted here instead of direct PM orders, helps me keep track. Please be sure if you've mentioned if its for a certain ancient breed, or I'll consider it modern. I will not be responsible for buying the wrong scroll if you didn't mention if its for an ancient breed.

eg) Banescale Tapir -> Primary Gene: Tapir (Banescale)

Send payment upfront via PM only (no CRs). If possible, please repeat your order in the PM. No need to wait for confirmation unless status is "Closed", meaning I don't take orders anymore.

You can find item lists >>here <<

Dom price is 85% of the original price you can find on the game database, linked above. You can also use this calculator made by Rowdy.

I'll send your items back to you in 1~4 days time via PM. Items I have failed to grab, I will send back the equivalent amount of treasure. Please note that sometimes items refuse to restock, thus can take a while.

* Please understand that I'm very new to this, so it might take some time for me to finish your order.

Rules (Please Read)

* Please ping, I'm not subscribed. High chance I might not catch your post w/o a ping.

* I take orders for Specialty / Gene items only, excluding items that just have been updated (eg. new genes). I don't think I can win snipe wars.
But if you'd like to order a non-Gene/Specialty item, I will take orders if: 1) it's in stock at the moment 2) I'm online 3) and you can send payment right away.

* I start on your order after I get payment. I don't have the treasure at hand, so I can't start unless you send me the treasure. So please don't make an order, send payment 3 days later, then complain why I haven't been working on your order for the past 3 days Yes, this happened.

* I don't take mixed payment, only treasure payment. But I do run a currency exchange shop, so please inquire there if necessary. Please pay upfront. I do understand you may feel anxious, but I don't have the necessary treasure to get through your orders without payment.

* Please order maximum 20 items total. I'm very new to this, so I don't want to risk over-doing myself. I'll probably increase the limit once I get the hang of it, but I still struggle and close down my shop when I get too many orders, so won't be soon...

* If you have changed your mind about your order and need a refund/need to make a change in your order, please tell me ASAP. I will not be responsible for items that I've already bought. In such case, I'll send back treasure that's left, and the items that I have already grabbed. To avoid such incidents, Please be sure if you want to make your order.

* Not always the case, but I usually close the shop around Friday because I'm busy on the weekends.

* No tips necessary, but any and all tips are greatly appreciated. Tips are what keeps me running this shop :D

.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

Res
Res

Res
Res

Res
Res

@xxxx please let me know when this opens!
@xxxx please let me know when this opens!
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW Hi there! I'm around, feel free to send in orders :)
@SilverNW Hi there! I'm around, feel free to send in orders :)

[center][emoji=firework size=1][/center]

@xxxx
hello, i would like to place an order!

Scroll of Renaming (x3)
Breed Change: Fae
Breed Change: Tundra
Primary Gene: Lionfish
Secondary Gene: Blend
Secondary Gene: Noxtide
Total: 542300t

sending a pm now! thanks for doing this :)
@xxxx
hello, i would like to place an order!

Scroll of Renaming (x3)
Breed Change: Fae
Primary Gene: Lionfish
Secondary Gene: Blend
Secondary Gene: Noxtide
Total: 542300t

sending a pm now! thanks for doing this :)
Desert_Storm.png
@xxxx

Could I please get the following?

Breed Change: Banescale

276250t total. If I could please get them before 12/21 at 11:59, it would be much appreciated.
@xxxx

Could I please get the following?

Breed Change: Banescale

276250t total. If I could please get them before 12/21 at 11:59, it would be much appreciated.
ROyFQqy.pngscruffy.pngpotato.pngcorgisinger.pnggYfRVnU.png
@sleepycaretaker Payment confirmed, will get on your order!

@shirorobiin I have them in my hoard, so I can send them to you right away. Please send payment via PM!
@sleepycaretaker Payment confirmed, will get on your order!

@shirorobiin I have them in my hoard, so I can send them to you right away. Please send payment via PM!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40