Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 100K gems for dec 18 pets or lists
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
I have these two if you're interested in any of 'em ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/8fr5pWm.png[/img] Proof is on my CS account - Jia1303
I have these two if you're interested in any of 'em ^^
8fr5pWm.png

Proof is on my CS account - Jia1303
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@shadowmoon7 I have no idea what they're worth but someone offered me 2500C$ for it. Do you happen to know the current FR gem to C$ rate at all?
@shadowmoon7 I have no idea what they're worth but someone offered me 2500C$ for it. Do you happen to know the current FR gem to C$ rate at all?
@Alanon

You have to open the group with the hollyfox, I can send a trade on both sites and you can accept at the same time
@Alanon

You have to open the group with the hollyfox, I can send a trade on both sites and you can accept at the same time

40155744_350.png
@shadowmoon7 I think its open, but I could be wrong lol. Is there a specific part of settings that I need to mess with to open it? Sorry about the inconvenience, I really don't play cs that much '^^
@shadowmoon7 I think its open, but I could be wrong lol. Is there a specific part of settings that I need to mess with to open it? Sorry about the inconvenience, I really don't play cs that much '^^
@jia1303

I'm not too interested in either of those, sorry

@Cakeless

I know the actual exchange rate is 1c$=5.9 fr gems, but I've been seeing it jump around when people are converting actual c$, would you take 12000 gems, happy to negotiate
@jia1303

I'm not too interested in either of those, sorry

@Cakeless

I know the actual exchange rate is 1c$=5.9 fr gems, but I've been seeing it jump around when people are converting actual c$, would you take 12000 gems, happy to negotiate

40155744_350.png
@shadowmoon7 12,000g is good with me. What is your CS name? Mine is '329460' just so you know who's sending the trade. ^^
@shadowmoon7 12,000g is good with me. What is your CS name? Mine is '329460' just so you know who's sending the trade. ^^
Sent Crossroad
Sent Crossroad

40155744_350.png
@shadowmoon7

According to this spreadsheet, I'd probably be looking for 8.5kg for the banana, but I'd also be open to negotiation if you value it differently.
@shadowmoon7

According to this spreadsheet, I'd probably be looking for 8.5kg for the banana, but I'd also be open to negotiation if you value it differently.
@hyphen

To be honest that's more then I would pay for the banana, but good luck finding a trading partner
@hyphen

To be honest that's more then I would pay for the banana, but good luck finding a trading partner

40155744_350.png
hello! i got this thing. i have no idea what its worth is lmao

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=337842056
hello! i got this thing. i have no idea what its worth is lmao

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=337842056
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png