Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 100K gems for dec 18 pets or lists
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
I'm Alanon on CS, I have dec 18 pets from this year and a few previous if you want to take a look! They are in my favorites tab :)
I'm Alanon on CS, I have dec 18 pets from this year and a few previous if you want to take a look! They are in my favorites tab :)
@Alanon

I might be interested in the Hollyfox, depending on price
@Alanon

I might be interested in the Hollyfox, depending on price

40155744_350.png
@shadowmoon7 I am currently taking offers on it, not super sure what its worth bc im pretty inactive on CS. Any thoughts on price?
@shadowmoon7 I am currently taking offers on it, not super sure what its worth bc im pretty inactive on CS. Any thoughts on price?
@shadowmoon7 I have the UR tess cat if you're interested in that?
@shadowmoon7 I have the UR tess cat if you're interested in that?
@Cakeless

I am interested in the UR tess cat, did you have a price in mind

@Alanon

I could offer around 900 gems for it, I'm willing to negotiate a little
@Cakeless

I am interested in the UR tess cat, did you have a price in mind

@Alanon

I could offer around 900 gems for it, I'm willing to negotiate a little

40155744_350.png
@shadowmoon7 I got a 1kg offer on it, and I am probably going to go with that unless you want to bid higher
@shadowmoon7 I got a 1kg offer on it, and I am probably going to go with that unless you want to bid higher
@Alanon

I could do 1100
@Alanon

I could do 1100

40155744_350.png
I have this pet which could either grow into the July PPS or Growing White July if you’re interested.

Here they are:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=337748630
I have this pet which could either grow into the July PPS or Growing White July if you’re interested.

Here they are:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=337748630
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@Caroo

Depending on the price, I might be interested?
@Caroo

Depending on the price, I might be interested?

40155744_350.png
@shadowmoon7 That works for me! I'm not 100% sure how to send a trade on CS, if you could set up the trade that would be fantastic
@shadowmoon7 That works for me! I'm not 100% sure how to send a trade on CS, if you could set up the trade that would be fantastic
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40