Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wolfbutterfly42's Lore Shop!
[center][size=6][font=Lora][color=00b2d1]Lore Shop[/size][/font][/color][/center] [font=Lora][size=4][color=000000]I keep seeing people wondering how people come up with ideas for their lore. I, on the other hand, have been having trouble limiting my ideas for my lore to just what fits in my story. So, I decided it would be fun to sell ideas for other people's lore! Or, if you already have ideas, and are just having trouble writing them, I can write them for you![/color][/size][/font] [center][font=Lora][size=5][color=088f9c][b]Short Stories[b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=Lora][size=4][color=000000]If you already have lore, and you want a story featuring one or more of your dragons, then this option is for you! I will write that story. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54653930]Here[/url] are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63111867]some[/url] examples of my writing. You'll need to scroll down a bit in the bio to read them, but they're there. To request a story, just fill out the form below![/color][/size][/font] [quote name="Form"] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [ url = dragonurl ] Dragon's Name [ /url ] [b](Optional) Point in Backstory:[/b] [/quote] [font=Lora][size=4][color=000000]This option is best for dragons that already have lore. If your dragon doesn't already have lore, scroll on down to the Backstories section![/color][/size][/font] [center][font=Lora][size=5][color=088f9c][b]Outlines[b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=Lora][color=000000][size=4]If you don't have a plot idea, but you want one, this option is for you! Whether you want a plot or a sandbox setting, I got you. Just fill out the form below, and I'll get right on it! [quote name="Form"] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Genre(s):[/b] [b]Leaders:[/b] [b](Optional) Plot Points:[/b] (can just say yes or no, or you can list some you want) [b]Significant Themes:[/b] [/quote] [font=Lora][color=000000][size=4]For example, were I to fill out one for my lair, it would look like this: [b]Username:[/b] wolfbutterfly42 [b]Genre(s):[/b] Fantasy [b]Leaders:[/b] Ironfang, Jewelkeeper, Stormweaver, Flowersun [b]Significant Themes:[/b] Found family, outsiders with common differences, enemies to lovers And I would look at that, and say "Hey! Let's make an adventuring academy, where dragons from all over Sornieth come together to learn under one roof! And also, don't look in that there basement, it's spooky scary!" And that's my sandbox setting. For a customer, I would generate 3 ideas based on their form and lair aesthetic.[/size][/color][/font] [center][font=Lora][size=5][color=088f9c][b]Backgrounds[b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=Lora][color=000000][size=4]If you just bought a really cool dragon, but have no idea how to fit them into your existing lore, then this option is for you! Just fill out the form below so I can get an idea of your existing lore, and I will give you an idea for how to fit this dragon in! If you want me to write a backstory for a dragon with a position in your lore already, fill out the same form! [quote name="Form"] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [ url = dragonurl ] Dragon's Name [ /url ] [b]Brief Description of Current Lore:[/b] (four sentences or less preferred) [/quote] [center][font=Lora][size=5][color=088f9c][b]Pricing[b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=Lora][color=000000][size=4]Yeah, I get it. You're looking at the plethora of options available for your lore, and you're like, "This is too good to be true. How much does it cost?" Good news: not that much! [b]Short Stories:[/b] 1g/kt per minute, plus 5g/kt per every hundred words, rounded to the nearest hundred. A 200 word story that took me 10 minutes to write would cost 20g/kt. [b]Outlines:[/b] 5g/kt per sandbox idea, plus 2g/kt per plot point. The standard three sandbox ideas would be 15g/kt, and that plus 5 plot points would be 25g/kt. [b]Backstories:[/b] 1g/kt per minute, plus 5g/kt if there isn't already lore. A brand new dragon's backstory that took 10 minutes to write would be 15g/kt.
Lore Shop

I keep seeing people wondering how people come up with ideas for their lore. I, on the other hand, have been having trouble limiting my ideas for my lore to just what fits in my story. So, I decided it would be fun to sell ideas for other people's lore! Or, if you already have ideas, and are just having trouble writing them, I can write them for you!
Short Stories

If you already have lore, and you want a story featuring one or more of your dragons, then this option is for you! I will write that story. Here are some examples of my writing. You'll need to scroll down a bit in the bio to read them, but they're there. To request a story, just fill out the form below!
Form wrote:
Username:
Dragon: [ url = dragonurl ] Dragon's Name [ /url ]
(Optional) Point in Backstory:

This option is best for dragons that already have lore. If your dragon doesn't already have lore, scroll on down to the Backstories section!
Outlines

If you don't have a plot idea, but you want one, this option is for you! Whether you want a plot or a sandbox setting, I got you. Just fill out the form below, and I'll get right on it!

Form wrote:
Username:
Genre(s):
Leaders:
(Optional) Plot Points: (can just say yes or no, or you can list some you want)
Significant Themes:

For example, were I to fill out one for my lair, it would look like this:
Username: wolfbutterfly42
Genre(s): Fantasy
Leaders: Ironfang, Jewelkeeper, Stormweaver, Flowersun
Significant Themes: Found family, outsiders with common differences, enemies to lovers

And I would look at that, and say "Hey! Let's make an adventuring academy, where dragons from all over Sornieth come together to learn under one roof! And also, don't look in that there basement, it's spooky scary!" And that's my sandbox setting. For a customer, I would generate 3 ideas based on their form and lair aesthetic.

Backgrounds

If you just bought a really cool dragon, but have no idea how to fit them into your existing lore, then this option is for you! Just fill out the form below so I can get an idea of your existing lore, and I will give you an idea for how to fit this dragon in! If you want me to write a backstory for a dragon with a position in your lore already, fill out the same form!

Form wrote:
Username:
Dragon: [ url = dragonurl ] Dragon's Name [ /url ]
Brief Description of Current Lore: (four sentences or less preferred)
Pricing

Yeah, I get it. You're looking at the plethora of options available for your lore, and you're like, "This is too good to be true. How much does it cost?" Good news: not that much!

Short Stories: 1g/kt per minute, plus 5g/kt per every hundred words, rounded to the nearest hundred. A 200 word story that took me 10 minutes to write would cost 20g/kt.

Outlines: 5g/kt per sandbox idea, plus 2g/kt per plot point. The standard three sandbox ideas would be 15g/kt, and that plus 5 plot points would be 25g/kt.

Backstories: 1g/kt per minute, plus 5g/kt if there isn't already lore. A brand new dragon's backstory that took 10 minutes to write would be 15g/kt.
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns