Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Can I offer u some nice UMAs?
1 2 3 4
@hinatot Maybe 800g?
@Kinged Hinatot just beat you to it T-T sorry

@KnucklePuck sure thing!
@hinatot Maybe 800g?
@Kinged Hinatot just beat you to it T-T sorry

@KnucklePuck sure thing!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
no worries! if they dont get it, then i definitely will. its all good tho :D thanks!
no worries! if they dont get it, then i definitely will. its all good tho :D thanks!
rPflwkH.png
As a new user, you may not be aware that if you are selling skins/accents without listing a price, they should be tagged "auctions/offers".
As a new user, you may not be aware that if you are selling skins/accents without listing a price, they should be tagged "auctions/offers".
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Would you take 2 scattersight vials for ?
Would you take 2 scattersight vials for ?
@Gormanghaste Huh, I've been pinged for quite a few uma hoard sales that didn't use the auction/offer tag but had no prices listed. Since I'm listing prices upon request, I guess it's fine? Thanks for the heads up though, I'll make sure to list prices before pinging gasp next time! :O

@Tobias sure! CR me? :D
@Gormanghaste Huh, I've been pinged for quite a few uma hoard sales that didn't use the auction/offer tag but had no prices listed. Since I'm listing prices upon request, I guess it's fine? Thanks for the heads up though, I'll make sure to list prices before pinging gasp next time! :O

@Tobias sure! CR me? :D
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@amayai
I could do that!
@amayai
I could do that!
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
@Amayai

Thank you so much! I'll shoot you a CR soon once I have all the Gems! It really shouldn't take too long, I'll try to be quick. Thank you!!
@Amayai

Thank you so much! I'll shoot you a CR soon once I have all the Gems! It really shouldn't take too long, I'll try to be quick. Thank you!!
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@SleepyProphet Nice! Could you CR me?
@SleepyProphet Nice! Could you CR me?
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Okay, thank you! In case I forget to check in again, can you please ping me if it's claimed by the other user?
Okay, thank you! In case I forget to check in again, can you please ping me if it's claimed by the other user?
they/them
Hi! How much for the Fae Skin: Cathedral?
Hi! How much for the Fae Skin: Cathedral?
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
1 2 3 4