Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Cauldron services (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5
Uh, yeah. What the title says! I'm currently level 15 brewing, Prices- [b]1kt[/b] per item, [b]50kt/40g[/b] for a half-stack of 50, or [b]100kt/80g[/b] for a full stack. Brewing items is [b]6250t/5g for apparel, 10kt/8g for familiars, or 15kt/12g for genes.[/b] I'm willing to do mixed, at a ratio of [b]1250t:1g[/b] (it makes everything agree, ok?). When I confirm your order, send a one-way CR with the items/mats and treasure/gems. Then, when it's finished, I send a one-way CR back with the results. I melt items down during the day, in queue order, and things that take longer (like genes) at night. I've decided to do two separate kinds of slot; melting and brewing. Melting is for... well, melting random stuff. I get a bunch of Baldwin experience and some easy gems/treasure, you get a bunch of mats. Brewing is for Baldwin-only items (like apparel/fams), where you send some mats and treasure and I brew the item for you. A note about claiming slots- if you don't include how much I'm going to be melting, then your slot is held for 48 hours max until you either a) send a CR with the stuff to melt down or b) edit your post/otherwise tell me how much is getting melted. This is so people know how long it's going to take for me to get to them, and also so people don't just sit on slots forever so no one else can have them. I have [b]one open slot for melting[/b], and [b]five for brewing.[/b] [quote name="Melting Slots"] 1. Tayjo (1 CR of apparel, 1 CR of fams) 2. sparkaflame101 (Full stack) [/quote] [quote name="Brewing Slots"] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/quote] I also have a [b]pinglist for when slots are opened![/b] Feel free to ask to be put on. [quote name="Open slots pinglist"]@/notkingyet @/Tayjo @/quinnelope[/quote] [b]I'm subbed, but feel free to ping![/b]
Uh, yeah. What the title says!

I'm currently level 15 brewing,

Prices-

1kt per item, 50kt/40g for a half-stack of 50, or 100kt/80g for a full stack.

Brewing items is 6250t/5g for apparel, 10kt/8g for familiars, or 15kt/12g for genes.

I'm willing to do mixed, at a ratio of 1250t:1g (it makes everything agree, ok?).

When I confirm your order, send a one-way CR with the items/mats and treasure/gems. Then, when it's finished, I send a one-way CR back with the results.

I melt items down during the day, in queue order, and things that take longer (like genes) at night.

I've decided to do two separate kinds of slot; melting and brewing.

Melting is for... well, melting random stuff. I get a bunch of Baldwin experience and some easy gems/treasure, you get a bunch of mats.

Brewing is for Baldwin-only items (like apparel/fams), where you send some mats and treasure and I brew the item for you.

A note about claiming slots- if you don't include how much I'm going to be melting, then your slot is held for 48 hours max until you either a) send a CR with the stuff to melt down or b) edit your post/otherwise tell me how much is getting melted. This is so people know how long it's going to take for me to get to them, and also so people don't just sit on slots forever so no one else can have them.

I have one open slot for melting, and five for brewing.
Melting Slots wrote:
1. Tayjo (1 CR of apparel, 1 CR of fams)
2. sparkaflame101 (Full stack)
Brewing Slots wrote:

I also have a pinglist for when slots are opened! Feel free to ask to be put on.
Open slots pinglist wrote:
@/notkingyet @/Tayjo @/quinnelope

I'm subbed, but feel free to ping!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Can I send you 50 Obsidian to melt down into ooze for 50kt?
Can I send you 50 Obsidian to melt down into ooze for 50kt?
@notkingyet

Sorry for the late reply, but yes!
@notkingyet

Sorry for the late reply, but yes!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
bump
bump
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Could you melt down a CR of fodder apparel for 36kt?
Could you melt down a CR of fodder apparel for 36kt?
L8mhHcd.png
@tompollicle

Yep, just send the CR!
@tompollicle

Yep, just send the CR!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
bump
bump
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Hi, could I send you half a stack of food to melt for 50kt?
Hi, could I send you half a stack of food to melt for 50kt?
TuubBzG.png
@Airbuddy

Yep! You'll have to wait for the other two orders to finish, though.
@Airbuddy

Yep! You'll have to wait for the other two orders to finish, though.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Hello! Do you have a pinglist for when new slots open?
Hello! Do you have a pinglist for when new slots open?
1HKauy9.png
1 2 3 4 5