Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's Discount Leveling Services!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]STATUS:[/b][/center] [center][i]JANUARY: CLOSED[/i][/center] [center][i]FEBUARY: CLOSED[/i][/center] [center][i]MARCH: OPEN[/i][/center] For those still looking to level dragons to 25, I have been very very busy with my kids lately so have slowed down A LOT. I am only open for lower level grinding (1-17) However you could always check out my friend Firestorm, who is the one who let me use his price guide while he was away. Perhaps he has open slots? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2774705/1#post_41177927 [i][/i][b]Tali's Leveling Service:[/b] The only reason my prices are so low, is that I am interested in helping those who would like a Coli team, but don't necessarily have the patience to level them up. That way, they can have a nice strong team to do stuff in Coli themselves. [b] Do NOT use my services for a cheap way of exalting leveled dragons, if I find you have been doing so you will not be allowed back on my list, sorry![/b] Payment can be made via 2 way crossroads trade/private auction upon completion of the leveling! I can take 2 dragons per customer at a time. [center][b]1:1000 gem to treasure ratio.[/b][/center] [center][b]By Level Pricing: (gems, treasure or mixed payment acceptable!)[/b] ••• Levels 1-7 = 5 gems or 5000 treasure ••• Levels 1-10 = 10 gems or 10,000 treasure ••• Levels 10-15 = 25gems or 25,000 treasure ••• Leveling 1-15 = 35 gems or 35,000 treasure ••• Leveling 1-17= 45gems or 45,000 treasure [b][u]CLOSED [/u][/b]•••Levels 15-20 [b][u]CLOSED [/u][/b]•••Levels 20-25 [b][u]CLOSED [/u][/b]•••Leveling 1-20 [b][u]CLOSED [/u][/b]•••Leveling 1-25 [/center] [i][u]IF YOU NEED ME TO USE A TINCTURE ON YOUR DRAGONS[/u] (for restating if you want me to stat them myself and they already have stats put in) You can either provide me with one, or I charge 30kt for them as that is Marketplace Value[/i] Order form: [b]-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order)[/b]: [b]-What Level Range are you ordering?[/b]: *[b]-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats?[/b] : [b]-If yes, where do you want points allocated?[/b]: [b]-Preferred return method[/b]: Crossroads or Private Auction [b]-Preferred payment method[/b]: gems, treasure, or mixed. [i]*If you are unsure where to put your points, let me know if there are specific venues you plan on grinding. For example if fodder leveling is what you want to do, there is a build for that. If you want to be able to grind most of the venues, there is a build for that too. All depends on what you will want to do with your team.[/i] [center][b]Keep in mind I do have a life outside Flight Rising, so leveling times may vary depending on what has my attention. But I will keep open communication with customers on how things are going and if something comes up if I think there will be a delay[/b]![/center] [b]Orders will be done by First come first server rule. Please be patient![/b] <3 Your dragons will immediately be put into their own page in my Leveling tab to keep them separate from the rest of my dragons. I'll take good care of your babies while they are with me and rest assured they will be fed along with my own ^_^ Best wishes, Tali [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63781755][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637818/63781755_350.png[/img][/url]
JANUARY: CLOSED
FEBUARY: CLOSED
MARCH: OPEN
For those still looking to level dragons to 25, I have been very very busy with my kids lately so have slowed down A LOT. I am only open for lower level grinding (1-17)

However you could always check out my friend Firestorm, who is the one who let me use his price guide while he was away. Perhaps he has open slots?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2774705/1#post_41177927

Tali's Leveling Service:

The only reason my prices are so low, is that I am interested in helping those who would like a Coli team, but don't necessarily have the patience to level them up. That way, they can have a nice strong team to do stuff in Coli themselves. Do NOT use my services for a cheap way of exalting leveled dragons, if I find you have been doing so you will not be allowed back on my list, sorry!

Payment can be made via 2 way crossroads trade/private auction upon completion of the leveling!

I can take 2 dragons per customer at a time.
1:1000 gem to treasure ratio.
By Level Pricing: (gems, treasure or mixed payment acceptable!)
••• Levels 1-7 = 5 gems or 5000 treasure
••• Levels 1-10 = 10 gems or 10,000 treasure
••• Levels 10-15 = 25gems or 25,000 treasure
••• Leveling 1-15 = 35 gems or 35,000 treasure
••• Leveling 1-17= 45gems or 45,000 treasure

CLOSED •••Levels 15-20
CLOSED •••Levels 20-25
CLOSED •••Leveling 1-20
CLOSED •••Leveling 1-25

IF YOU NEED ME TO USE A TINCTURE ON YOUR DRAGONS (for restating if you want me to stat them myself and they already have stats put in) You can either provide me with one, or I charge 30kt for them as that is Marketplace Value

Order form:

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order):
-What Level Range are you ordering?:
*-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? :
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?:
-Preferred return method: Crossroads or Private Auction
-Preferred payment method: gems, treasure, or mixed.

*If you are unsure where to put your points, let me know if there are specific venues you plan on grinding. For example if fodder leveling is what you want to do, there is a build for that. If you want to be able to grind most of the venues, there is a build for that too. All depends on what you will want to do with your team.

Keep in mind I do have a life outside Flight Rising, so leveling times may vary depending on what has my attention. But I will keep open communication with customers on how things are going and if something comes up if I think there will be a delay!

Orders will be done by First come first server rule. Please be patient! <3

Your dragons will immediately be put into their own page in my Leveling tab to keep them separate from the rest of my dragons. I'll take good care of your babies while they are with me and rest assured they will be fed along with my own ^_^

Best wishes,
Tali

63781755_350.png

Order Que from first to last:

@Sensual
Leveling 15-25

@DrakoTheDragon
Leveling 10-15

@elysifish
Leveling 20-25

@DivineLucious
(2) Leveling 1-25

@AnimeLover9631
Leveling 20-25

@DilsDoes
(2) Leveling 16-25 and 17-25

@pyrekitten
(2) Leveling 1-25

@StarryPossum
(2) Leveling 11-19

@ (Anonymous)
(2) Leveling 1-25

@DilsDoes
(2) Leveling 11-25 and 13-25

@xnightwolf
(2) Leveling 1-25

@icedragons
(2) Leveling 1-25/15-25

@Faasnu
Leveling 9-25

@Virga77
(1) Leveling 9-15
Order Que from first to last:

@Sensual
Leveling 15-25

@DrakoTheDragon
Leveling 10-15

@elysifish
Leveling 20-25

@DivineLucious
(2) Leveling 1-25

@AnimeLover9631
Leveling 20-25

@DilsDoes
(2) Leveling 16-25 and 17-25

@pyrekitten
(2) Leveling 1-25

@StarryPossum
(2) Leveling 11-19

@ (Anonymous)
(2) Leveling 1-25

@DilsDoes
(2) Leveling 11-25 and 13-25

@xnightwolf
(2) Leveling 1-25

@icedragons
(2) Leveling 1-25/15-25

@Faasnu
Leveling 9-25

@Virga77
(1) Leveling 9-15
@Talani Hey! Mind if you grind-up my fighter here? You can touch her stats, and could you please change them to something closer to a glass-cannon? Mind you that she's already lvl 10, and already has points that have been used, so I can send over a [item=Tincture of Dissolution] if you wish. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iBQVrSo.png[/img] I'd like to purchase the "Leveling 1-15 = 35 g/kt total" deal, btw :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41834909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/418350/41834909_350.png[/img][/url]
@Talani

Hey! Mind if you grind-up my fighter here? You can touch her stats, and could you please change them to something closer to a glass-cannon? Mind you that she's already lvl 10, and already has points that have been used, so I can send over a

if you wish.

iBQVrSo.png

I'd like to purchase the "Leveling 1-15 = 35 g/kt total" deal, btw :)
41834909_350.png
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCanadian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAnimator
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSubspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMusic
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
b6f3e5cf-d985-11ea-9cae-8d030b9fb801.gif 45fe4694-da74-11ea-adf0-1d103ed05a62.gif vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon

Absolutely! Go ahead and send her over if you wish with a tincture! I can level her just as soon as I finish up with Sensual's Veil <3 <3

And whoop! updated my leveling guide above.

So only send over 25gems or 25kt when I am done! as it is only 5 levels it looks like that you want!

Gems, treasure, or a mix is fine <3
@DrakoTheDragon

Absolutely! Go ahead and send her over if you wish with a tincture! I can level her just as soon as I finish up with Sensual's Veil <3 <3

And whoop! updated my leveling guide above.

So only send over 25gems or 25kt when I am done! as it is only 5 levels it looks like that you want!

Gems, treasure, or a mix is fine <3
@Talani

Is level 15 good for Glass Cannons? Never used one before. I’ll send the CR now, and I don’t mind waiting!
@Talani

Is level 15 good for Glass Cannons? Never used one before. I’ll send the CR now, and I don’t mind waiting!
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCanadian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAnimator
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSubspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMusic
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
b6f3e5cf-d985-11ea-9cae-8d030b9fb801.gif 45fe4694-da74-11ea-adf0-1d103ed05a62.gif vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon If you are ONLY looking to grind the first maybe 5 coli venues easily yes. In my opinion once you are able to get the move Eliminate (either from rare drop or raise enough currency to buy one) fighting tends to be a breeze. When I first started out, once I got my 3 melee fighters to lvl 17, equipped my dragons with 3 berserks to go with the eliminates and ambush stones i had, fighting and even leveling from there was far far easier. Once your dragons are as equipped as you can get them by lvl 17, you will find leveling and grinding the lower venues far far easier. This is my team. I did level a healer and equip her to what was needed but I almost never use her. So mainly it is my three melee fighters. That last attack slot I almost never use to be honest, but, I guess for higher level boss battles, haste and the strength booster could be handy. All comes down to personal preference. [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/r19u8b72imsbz7o/team.png?dl=0] [img]https://ucf2e350a2c586f583b2e81ac62f.previews.dropboxusercontent.com/p/thumb/AA8P8uiLlxEVTEg44g0DfUTCUOWBNVVItxJ_xg_5VP89FEJO1F-kH8b1evt_KlvDaz0rSC-m9KZNDNVmjfCjvGYUl0rBoez0ijYzIGnzKDEnBlmwpjEhsPWW-jSd2uweL0mPEOel9-KeLQHZsaCFstHq0rsG_mcVyDPrJsE9Oia1U3conGA1iKrlVEN9vB-_CwcAKWxND2iJpyCUm8E-dTTYIpzsJr14U5V0SVBxHxWuFXNaFRqSbykb4tMcOKmnGD5ba3FNo4Ez_xchzS-LUntdDi8fpZOD2Cu2aPJ-30JBh8lUd4vCxa2LpJhsqWu-yb9ex62A5acEdomEacKShMV0gjMBiUADgAX-tDKnSU8J7wVYtFI9ZEdAYHt0bBSdmRyOa1B7tD-U9Lk0rtksh-st/p.png[/img][/url]
@DrakoTheDragon

If you are ONLY looking to grind the first maybe 5 coli venues easily yes.

In my opinion once you are able to get the move Eliminate (either from rare drop or raise enough currency to buy one) fighting tends to be a breeze.

When I first started out, once I got my 3 melee fighters to lvl 17, equipped my dragons with 3 berserks to go with the eliminates and ambush stones i had, fighting and even leveling from there was far far easier.

Once your dragons are as equipped as you can get them by lvl 17, you will find leveling and grinding the lower venues far far easier.

This is my team. I did level a healer and equip her to what was needed but I almost never use her. So mainly it is my three melee fighters. That last attack slot I almost never use to be honest, but, I guess for higher level boss battles, haste and the strength booster could be handy.

All comes down to personal preference.

p.png
@Talani

Hi there, I am interested in getting some dragons trained :)

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled: 2 (and pinglist for 10+ more)
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 1-25 always
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : no preference.
-Preferred return method: Private Auction
-Preferred payment method: gems
@Talani

Hi there, I am interested in getting some dragons trained :)

-Number of Dragons to be Leveled: 2 (and pinglist for 10+ more)
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 1-25 always
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : no preference.
-Preferred return method: Private Auction
-Preferred payment method: gems
@DivineLucious

Thank you for your interest! I will be working on Drako's dragon for a bit, should not take too long to get her to the desired level!

One thing I would say is that I am mainly looking for people that want me to level some dragons for their coli team first, as I want to give others a chance to get a good team going.

I level my own dragons for dom pushes in between what I do for others, so want to make sure I'm giving everyone a good chance to get their own team started.

It is why my prices are so much lower then others I have seen. I am more focused on helping other people so they can get a team up. Just wanted to give you a heads up. ^_^

<3 <3

Feel free send your first two dragons over at any time, and hold your payment until I've finished with your first order <3

Thank you so much for contacting me! ^_^

I will keep you on my ping list in case i dont have anyone else interested by the time I am done with your two!
@DivineLucious

Thank you for your interest! I will be working on Drako's dragon for a bit, should not take too long to get her to the desired level!

One thing I would say is that I am mainly looking for people that want me to level some dragons for their coli team first, as I want to give others a chance to get a good team going.

I level my own dragons for dom pushes in between what I do for others, so want to make sure I'm giving everyone a good chance to get their own team started.

It is why my prices are so much lower then others I have seen. I am more focused on helping other people so they can get a team up. Just wanted to give you a heads up. ^_^

<3 <3

Feel free send your first two dragons over at any time, and hold your payment until I've finished with your first order <3

Thank you so much for contacting me! ^_^

I will keep you on my ping list in case i dont have anyone else interested by the time I am done with your two!
[b]-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order):[/b] 1 [b]-What Level Range are you ordering?:[/b] 20-25 [b]-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? :[/b] no thank you! [b]-If yes, where do you want points allocated?:[/b] n/a [b]-Preferred return method:[/b] Crossroads [b]-Preferred payment method:[/b] treasure [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64676405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646765/64676405_350.png[/img][/url] @Talani thank you so much! ur amazing <3
-Number of Dragons to be Leveled (max of 2 per order): 1
-What Level Range are you ordering?: 20-25
-Do you want me to touch your dragons stats? : no thank you!
-If yes, where do you want points allocated?: n/a
-Preferred return method: Crossroads
-Preferred payment method: treasure

64676405_350.png

@Talani thank you so much! ur amazing <3
...............3GIp5ax.png........old-oaks-2.png............ aaUHYLp.png
HZSRMw5.png
753hxVX.png
Np4NxIR.png
6OezIjj.png

VxXewfH.png
@elysifish

Thank you so much for your interest! That veil is just gorgeous! I would be happy to level your girl for you!

Feel free to send her over at any time. I realize now that from this point forward I will accept payment when I am done leveling the order xD I totally forgot that 2 way would be an option haha.
@elysifish

Thank you so much for your interest! That veil is just gorgeous! I would be happy to level your girl for you!

Feel free to send her over at any time. I realize now that from this point forward I will accept payment when I am done leveling the order xD I totally forgot that 2 way would be an option haha.
1 2 3 4 5 6