Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard selling familiars
1 2 3 4 5
ptf
ptf
sBjXpfJ.png
@Apocracy
Sure! I have been giving a discount on bears so could knock the total down to 580g (or treasure at a 1:1 ratio) plus the 50k for the others. I will send a CR soon.

@gentlytohear
Yup! I will send them all over shortly.

@AlcatrazSystem
I will gladly take treasure. My rate is 1:1 because that is easier than doing math. I don't have a specific way I knock down the price of bears, but I could do the same as your partner and take 580g (or treasure) for the 8 higher priced familiars.
@Apocracy
Sure! I have been giving a discount on bears so could knock the total down to 580g (or treasure at a 1:1 ratio) plus the 50k for the others. I will send a CR soon.

@gentlytohear
Yup! I will send them all over shortly.

@AlcatrazSystem
I will gladly take treasure. My rate is 1:1 because that is easier than doing math. I don't have a specific way I knock down the price of bears, but I could do the same as your partner and take 580g (or treasure) for the 8 higher priced familiars.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm send a CR please for all the ones I listed! (and please include a message of how much kt it would be) Apart from the previous request, would you possibly take 100g (in kt) for this one?: [item=Insubstantial Illusionist]
@Icystorm send a CR please for all the ones I listed! (and please include a message of how much kt it would be)

Apart from the previous request, would you possibly take 100g (in kt) for this one?:
Insubstantial Illusionist
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem
Will do! And I could do 100kt for one. ^^ I can send it in the CR also
@AlcatrazSystem
Will do! And I could do 100kt for one. ^^ I can send it in the CR also
@8ballbot
I still have some festival familiars
@8ballbot
I still have some festival familiars
@icystorm While I consider the fest fams you have left I was wondering if you have any of these. If I'm not mistaken your original post states that it's okay to ask. [quote][center][item=Spined Cobra][item=Maned Cobra][item=blotched quetzeel ][item=quetzeel][item=Vermillion Epiptite][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=driftwood baron][item=Inscribed Pangolin][item=Patina Pangolin][item=Ice Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Light Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Speedy][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Jadecarved Decoy][item=Sunsea Pseudo][item=Phoenix][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Conjoined Skink] [/center][/quote]
@icystorm
While I consider the fest fams you have left I was wondering if you have any of these. If I'm not mistaken your original post states that it's okay to ask.
Quote:
Spined Cobra Maned Cobra Blotched Quetzeel Quetzeel Vermillion Epiptite Longwing Epiptite Driftwood Baron Inscribed Pangolin Patina Pangolin Ice Sprite Fire Sprite Light Sprite Arcane Sprite Wind Sprite Plague Sprite Lightning Sprite Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Lavaborne Hoax Jadecarved Decoy Sunsea Pseudo Phoenix Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@8ballbot It looks like I have two of them that I would be willing to sell for the listed prices. I thought I had more than that but I guess not. I can brew up an Anomalous Skink for 150g/kt though. [item=Quetzeel] 200g/kt [item=Phoenix] 100g/kt @AngxlicTears Sure thing! I will get a CR sent over
@8ballbot
It looks like I have two of them that I would be willing to sell for the listed prices. I thought I had more than that but I guess not. I can brew up an Anomalous Skink for 150g/kt though.
Quetzeel 200g/kt
Phoenix 100g/kt

@AngxlicTears
Sure thing! I will get a CR sent over
@icystorm I'd take the phoenix for 100kt if that's alright, I'll send you a CR. I'll pass on the other offers for now, but thank you for informing me!
@icystorm I'd take the phoenix for 100kt if that's alright, I'll send you a CR. I'll pass on the other offers for now, but thank you for informing me!
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@icystorm could I grab a [item=Driftwood Gem Guardian] ?
@icystorm could I grab a Driftwood Gem Guardian ?
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
1 2 3 4 5