Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard selling familiars
1 2 3 4 5
@icystorm
hey, could I get the autumn millifae and is it possible to pay with treasure?
I was also wondering if you'd offer a discount on the bears If I buy a certain amount of them?
@icystorm
hey, could I get the autumn millifae and is it possible to pay with treasure?
I was also wondering if you'd offer a discount on the bears If I buy a certain amount of them?
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@Doughnut
Sure thing! I will try to get the CR set up real fast.

@8ballbot
I'd be up for selling for treasure at a rate of 1:1. They were already discounted a bit, but I can discount a little more for 5+. ^^ I keep spending all my money on veilspun genes.
@Doughnut
Sure thing! I will try to get the CR set up real fast.

@8ballbot
I'd be up for selling for treasure at a rate of 1:1. They were already discounted a bit, but I can discount a little more for 5+. ^^ I keep spending all my money on veilspun genes.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@icystorm Can I have the following fodder familiars (one of each listed), and 3 random fodder familiars? This would cost 30kt right? [item=animated statue][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=bluetail skira][item=brown-spotted mith][item=clouded mith][item=colubrid column][item=furian][item=gold-throated sparrow][item=peacock scorpion][item=wasteland collector][item=shattered serpent][item=bluefin charger][item=shadow serpent]
@icystorm
Can I have the following fodder familiars (one of each listed), and 3 random fodder familiars? This would cost 30kt right?
Animated Statue Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bluetail Skira Brown-Spotted Mith Clouded Mith Colubrid Column Gold-Throated Sparrow Peacock Scorpion Wasteland Collector Shattered Serpent Bluefin Charger Shadow Serpent
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
I'll take the augite protector and smoke gyre. I'll pay in treasure! Sent you the crossroads :)
I'll take the augite protector and smoke gyre. I'll pay in treasure! Sent you the crossroads :)
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
Hey @Icystorm, can i please get: [item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=Hibernal starbear][item=livewire grizzly][item=magma embear][item=polarfreeze defender][item=sunbeam ursa][item=Golden Lionsnake] total 610g, i would prefer to pay by treasure. and [item=crowned bonepriest][item=dire vulture][item=fan scorpion][item=trick of the light][item=tengu]x2 [item=Hainu] total 50kt.
Hey @Icystorm, can i please get:
Aerborne Ambassador Cragbacked Bouldursa Hibernal Starbear Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Polarfreeze Defender Sunbeam Ursa Golden Lionsnake

total 610g, i would prefer to pay by treasure.

and
Crowned Bonepriest Dire Vulture Fan Scorpion Trick of the Light Tengu x2 Hainu

total 50kt.
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Icystorm okay in that case can I get [item=autumn millifae] [item=cragbacked bouldursa]x2 [item=fungusbearing phony]x1 [item=hibernal starbear]x4 [item=livewire grizzly]x3 [item=magma embear]x2 [item=polarfreeze defender]x2 [item=sunbeam ursa]x4, which should amount to 18 bears
@Icystorm okay in that case can I get Autumn Millifae Cragbacked Bouldursa x2 Fungusbearing Phony x1 Hibernal Starbear x4 Livewire Grizzly x3 Magma Embear x2 Polarfreeze Defender x2
Sunbeam Ursa x4, which should amount to 18 bears
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@Icystorm Hiya! Could I grab all your [item=Granite Thresher] for treasure?
@Icystorm
Hiya! Could I grab all your Granite Thresher for treasure?
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
@8ballbot
The bear total came out to 1370g. I could do 1k for them + the 70 for the millifae if that sounds ok. All can be in treasure if you were paying that way. ^^ I have to head to work in a few so don't have time to send, but I can send after I get off if that all works out.

@BapeTheFish
Sure thing! And yup, that would be 30k. I don't have time to send right now, but I will get to it once I get off work.

@doctorshrooms
Thank you! I will attach the familiars as soon as I can.

In case anyone else sees this, I will reply to those I haven't after I get off work.
@8ballbot
The bear total came out to 1370g. I could do 1k for them + the 70 for the millifae if that sounds ok. All can be in treasure if you were paying that way. ^^ I have to head to work in a few so don't have time to send, but I can send after I get off if that all works out.

@BapeTheFish
Sure thing! And yup, that would be 30k. I don't have time to send right now, but I will get to it once I get off work.

@doctorshrooms
Thank you! I will attach the familiars as soon as I can.

In case anyone else sees this, I will reply to those I haven't after I get off work.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm sounds great to me, I'll send you a CR!
If you have any festival familiars left over (including bears) after youve helped your other customers I would appreciate a ping!
@Icystorm sounds great to me, I'll send you a CR!
If you have any festival familiars left over (including bears) after youve helped your other customers I would appreciate a ping!
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@Icystorm do you take kt for the familiars? [item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Magma Embear] and these: [item=Dire Vulture][item=Trick of the Light][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Granite Thresher][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Celestial Antelope] It'd be 630g (+35kt for the lower fams) but I would prefer if you accepted kt instead. Also, another person mentioned if it was possible to get a discount on the bears and you said you would do a small one for 5+, so I was wondering if you wouldnt mind doing the same for me since I have 6. :o ----- [b]Edit:[/b] I originally posted right after Apocracy (my partner) but reposted due to changes in my msg.
@Icystorm do you take kt for the familiars?

Conflagrant Ambassador Cragbacked Bouldursa Fungusbearing Phony Hibernal Starbear Livewire Grizzly Polarfreeze Defender Sunbeam Ursa Magma Embear

and these:
Dire Vulture Trick of the Light Umbra Wolf Coral Carpenter Granite Thresher Rainbow Sprite Celestial Antelope

It'd be 630g (+35kt for the lower fams) but I would prefer if you accepted kt instead.

Also, another person mentioned if it was possible to get a discount on the bears and you said you would do a small one for 5+, so I was wondering if you wouldnt mind doing the same for me since I have 6. :o
Edit:
I originally posted right after Apocracy (my partner) but reposted due to changes in my msg.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5