Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sold
1 2 3
^
^
referral_banner_04.png
Light sprite has been lent out for collateral but I am still looking to sell.

Update: light sprite is back.
Light sprite has been lent out for collateral but I am still looking to sell.

Update: light sprite is back.
referral_banner_04.png
Up
Up
referral_banner_04.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
referral_banner_04.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] Friendly bump~ @cantripping you're looking for a light sprite, right? Thought I'd give you a ping here so you'd see :)
7xmmeMg.png
Friendly bump~

@cantripping you're looking for a light sprite, right? Thought I'd give you a ping here so you'd see :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
Thank you so much!

@Sere
hoping to buy your light sprite! o/ i can offer 60kg rn, although if you give me a bit more time to liquidate i can adjust my offer to 65kg^^
@ObsidianMage
Thank you so much!

@Sere
hoping to buy your light sprite! o/ i can offer 60kg rn, although if you give me a bit more time to liquidate i can adjust my offer to 65kg^^
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@cantripping

Hey. I would definitely be willing to take 65kg for the LS. I can hold it for you for however long you need. Just let me know when you get the funds together.
@cantripping

Hey. I would definitely be willing to take 65kg for the LS. I can hold it for you for however long you need. Just let me know when you get the funds together.
referral_banner_04.png
@Sere
sorry! like immediately after you replied i found someone willing to sell theirs for 60kg ^^; but thank you for your graciousness anyway!
@Sere
sorry! like immediately after you replied i found someone willing to sell theirs for 60kg ^^; but thank you for your graciousness anyway!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
No problem.
No problem.
referral_banner_04.png
@Sere

ah!!! hello!! one second
@Sere

ah!!! hello!! one second
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
1 2 3