Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | »
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif do you still have Phobos and if so how much are you asking for it? I didn’t see yours in the AH.
@Narif do you still have Phobos and if so how much are you asking for it? I didn’t see yours in the AH.
@Narif ah sorry I’m not interested at this time, thanks for the reply though
@Narif ah sorry I’m not interested at this time, thanks for the reply though
@Narif The ah price is very inflated at the moment. I was looking for something closer to 1kg since that particular skin is one of Ravenhearst’s shelved skins but not retired. So there will be more printed and sold for the base price of 850g eventually. I know this price is much less than you’re looking for though so I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
@Narif The ah price is very inflated at the moment. I was looking for something closer to 1kg since that particular skin is one of Ravenhearst’s shelved skins but not retired. So there will be more printed and sold for the base price of 850g eventually. I know this price is much less than you’re looking for though so I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
@narif

hi!! this may be a bit of a stretch but do you still happen to have ?

i’m very sorry for bothering you i know this is an old thread haha
@narif

hi!! this may be a bit of a stretch but do you still happen to have ?

i’m very sorry for bothering you i know this is an old thread haha
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@narif

oh rad!!! do you happen to have a price in mind if you’re still interested in selling it?
@narif

oh rad!!! do you happen to have a price in mind if you’re still interested in selling it?
@narif

it’s okay! i only have 1.9k on hand at the moment but if i manage to get more gems through notn grinding i’d love to purchase it! is it listed on the AH?
@narif

it’s okay! i only have 1.9k on hand at the moment but if i manage to get more gems through notn grinding i’d love to purchase it! is it listed on the AH?
okay, thank you!
okay, thank you!
Oh and they all should be in the AH or equipped on my dragons ask for them aswell!
Oh and they all should be in the AH or equipped on my dragons ask for them aswell!
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Though I'm kinda scared to even ask... how much are you looking to sell this one for? [item=accent: Nivem]
@Narif

Though I'm kinda scared to even ask... how much are you looking to sell this one for? Accent: Nivem
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28