Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Speedy Level 25 Training [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
[quote name="exotics" date="2020-11-08 12:32:50" ] thank you again! here's my quick review [quote]ribbonz trained my dragon to level 25 super efficiently; she is fast and dependable and i would definitely recommend her service![/quote] [/quote] Ah thank you so much for the review! <3
exotics wrote on 2020-11-08 12:32:50:
thank you again! here's my quick review
Quote:
ribbonz trained my dragon to level 25 super efficiently; she is fast and dependable and i would definitely recommend her service!

Ah thank you so much for the review! <3
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@MoonBunnee

Hi! Your dragon Malice is almost fully leveled, you can send in the form for the next dragon when you're ready! <3
@MoonBunnee

Hi! Your dragon Malice is almost fully leveled, you can send in the form for the next dragon when you're ready! <3
c4a5xZL.png
Greetings, @MoonBunnee! Your dragon [color=purple][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63020048]Malice[/url][/color] has been fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A one way CR has been sent to you with your dragon, please accept it when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means. [s]# of dragons trained for you: 1 Payment method chosen: Gems Total: 250g[/s] **PRE-PAID, don't send another payment for the same dragon you've already paid for the leveling of.** Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Greetings, @MoonBunnee! Your dragon Malice has been fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A one way CR has been sent to you with your dragon, please accept it when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means.

# of dragons trained for you: 1
Payment method chosen: Gems
Total: 250g

**PRE-PAID, don't send another payment for the same dragon you've already paid for the leveling of.**

Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day!
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz Tysm! @ribbonz sending CR now would like to pay in advance pls! Payment Method: Gems Level: 1 - 25 Number of Dragons: 1 Luxurious: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62181212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621813/62181212_350.png[/img][/url]
@ribbonz Tysm!

@ribbonz sending CR now would like to pay in advance pls!

Payment Method: Gems
Level: 1 - 25
Number of Dragons: 1

Luxurious:
62181212_350.png
EFriw6F.gif2acJCN.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
Greetings, @MoonBunnee! Your dragon [color=purple][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62181212]Luxurious[/url][/color] has been fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A one way CR has been sent to you with your dragon, please accept it when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means. [s]# of dragons trained for you: 1 Payment method chosen: Gems Total: 250g[/s] **PRE-PAID, don't send another payment for the same dragon you've already paid for the leveling of.** Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Greetings, @MoonBunnee! Your dragon Luxurious has been fully leveled to level 25! Their training is complete. A one way CR has been sent to you with your dragon, please accept it when possible. If you have any questions or concerns please be sure to contact me. Reviews are appreciated, however, they aren't required by any means.

# of dragons trained for you: 1
Payment method chosen: Gems
Total: 250g

**PRE-PAID, don't send another payment for the same dragon you've already paid for the leveling of.**

Thank you for training with us; have a good rest of your day!
c4a5xZL.png
@moonbunnee

Will you be in need of another dragon being trained or no? If not please let me know! <3
@moonbunnee

Will you be in need of another dragon being trained or no? If not please let me know! <3
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz I decided just those two you can take me off the list! I’ll be back when I have more funds! Tysm!
@ribbonz I decided just those two you can take me off the list! I’ll be back when I have more funds! Tysm!
EFriw6F.gif2acJCN.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@Moonbunnee

Alrighty! Thank you for letting me know! <3
@Moonbunnee

Alrighty! Thank you for letting me know! <3
c4a5xZL.png
Up
Up