Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Coli Grinders (60g/kt per hr)
1 2 3 4 5
@shiori

ghostlight ruins for 8 hours? (in G if you can) :o
@shiori

ghostlight ruins for 8 hours? (in G if you can) :o
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Acilil

I can do that!~ I'll mark you down for it. Just set up a 2-way CR for payment/1-way for the rest when you're done and I'll get the gems to you~
@Acilil

I can do that!~ I'll mark you down for it. Just set up a 2-way CR for payment/1-way for the rest when you're done and I'll get the gems to you~
@shiori

sounds good!! starting a timer rn c:
@shiori

sounds good!! starting a timer rn c:
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Shiori hi! i can grind in any of the venues you listed and i can do kelp beds as well. i can do up to an hour or two at a time!
@Shiori hi! i can grind in any of the venues you listed and i can do kelp beds as well. i can do up to an hour or two at a time!
@r0t

Great! If you'd like, I'd love for the grinding to be done in the Kelp Beds~ Would you like to do 1 or 2 hours there? Also, what is your preferred payment method, treasure or gems?
@r0t

Great! If you'd like, I'd love for the grinding to be done in the Kelp Beds~ Would you like to do 1 or 2 hours there? Also, what is your preferred payment method, treasure or gems?
@Shiori sure! i can do 2 hours and my preference is treasure atm
@Shiori sure! i can do 2 hours and my preference is treasure atm
@r0t

Alright! I'll mark you down for it. Just set up a 2-way CR for payment/1-way for the rest when you're done and I'll get the treasure to you~
@r0t

Alright! I'll mark you down for it. Just set up a 2-way CR for payment/1-way for the rest when you're done and I'll get the treasure to you~
bump
bump
@shiori I missed your ping yesterday. If you are still looking, I can grind in any of the lvl 25 venues for you today (of the three I am best at kelp beds).
@shiori I missed your ping yesterday. If you are still looking, I can grind in any of the lvl 25 venues for you today (of the three I am best at kelp beds).
@aliceunderskies

That's fine!~ Kelp Beds is great, just let me know your preferred currency and how many hours you'd like to do.
@aliceunderskies

That's fine!~ Kelp Beds is great, just let me know your preferred currency and how many hours you'd like to do.
1 2 3 4 5