Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Accent: Blazing Phoenix Feathers
I've listed it in the auction house for 600g (the lowest price at the moment), but I'll come down if you make a good offer. 2014 festival skin for male skydancers.
I've listed it in the auction house for 600g (the lowest price at the moment), but I'll come down if you make a good offer. 2014 festival skin for male skydancers.
Unrelated: how do you paste the image I've got up there in such a way that you can hover and see the info? This is my first forum post so I don't really know what I'm doing.
Unrelated: how do you paste the image I've got up there in such a way that you can hover and see the info? This is my first forum post so I don't really know what I'm doing.
@Lightsbane42 Popping in to saw welcome to FR! There's a couple different ways to make an image where another user can hover over for info: If it's an item (not a skin) then you'll do [ item = item name] without the spaces. Ex: [item=unhatched ice egg] For skins/accents, you'll instead put [ skin = item# ] without spaces. Ex: [skin=5501] (The item# in the case of your accent is 5501, so you'd input that). Hope that helps and good luck selling!
@Lightsbane42
Popping in to saw welcome to FR! There's a couple different ways to make an image where another user can hover over for info:

If it's an item (not a skin) then you'll do [ item = item name] without the spaces. Ex: Unhatched Ice Egg

For skins/accents, you'll instead put [ skin = item# ] without spaces. Ex: (The item# in the case of your accent is 5501, so you'd input that).

Hope that helps and good luck selling!
Thanks! That helped
Thanks! That helped
bump
bump