Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Sprites & downtime fams
1 2 3
So I'd like to put this out there, for anyone planning to sell their sprites or downtime familiars. What I'm looking for is someone who wants to sell those fams for below LAH. If I wanted LAH-prices fams, I'd go to AH and buy it there. What I have to offer: [list] [*]Gems, treasure, or mixed. [*]Dragons from my hatchery [*]Cauldron Renting services [lvl 25] [*]Coliseum Leveling and Grinding services [/list] What sprites and downtime familiars do I have? [item=Nature Sprite][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Water Sprite] What am I looking for specifically? [item=Speedy] Also, keep in mind, it may take me a bit longer to collect enough gems, especially as I pursue more expensive familiars. I 100% intend on going through with any agreement and if not, [b]I will let you know.[/b]
So I'd like to put this out there, for anyone planning to sell their sprites or downtime familiars. What I'm looking for is someone who wants to sell those fams for below LAH. If I wanted LAH-prices fams, I'd go to AH and buy it there.

What I have to offer:
  • Gems, treasure, or mixed.
  • Dragons from my hatchery
  • Cauldron Renting services [lvl 25]
  • Coliseum Leveling and Grinding services

What sprites and downtime familiars do I have?
Nature Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar Water Sprite

What am I looking for specifically?
Speedy

Also, keep in mind, it may take me a bit longer to collect enough gems, especially as I pursue more expensive familiars. I 100% intend on going through with any agreement and if not, I will let you know.
@ViciousCurse I have a [item=golden bantam fangar] I'm looking to sell :) I'm looking for gems/treasure for it, LAH is 5kg, I'd be happy to accept 4.7kg?
@ViciousCurse

I have a Golden Bantam Fangar I'm looking to sell :) I'm looking for gems/treasure for it, LAH is 5kg, I'd be happy to accept 4.7kg?
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
@ViciousCurse

I have a Light Sprite that I am looking to sell. If you have maybe 40-50KG to put down as a downpayment, I'd be more than okay with some sort of payment plan.
@ViciousCurse

I have a Light Sprite that I am looking to sell. If you have maybe 40-50KG to put down as a downpayment, I'd be more than okay with some sort of payment plan.
@JennaQuinn @honour
I'mma be 100% real with you two, I honestly didn't expect to have responses so quick, lol.

JennaQuinn-- 4.7kg works fine. I'll get to work saving up. Just about to hit 1kg, have yet to clean out my hoard of extra fams/Baldwin mats and apparel/Baldwin mats.

honour-- Sorry, I don't have 40-50kg atm. Like I said, I honestly wasn't expecting this to get attention right away. I just assumed this thread would be like ten pages of bumps first :p
@JennaQuinn @honour
I'mma be 100% real with you two, I honestly didn't expect to have responses so quick, lol.

JennaQuinn-- 4.7kg works fine. I'll get to work saving up. Just about to hit 1kg, have yet to clean out my hoard of extra fams/Baldwin mats and apparel/Baldwin mats.

honour-- Sorry, I don't have 40-50kg atm. Like I said, I honestly wasn't expecting this to get attention right away. I just assumed this thread would be like ten pages of bumps first :p
@ViciousCurse

No problem, I can hold it for you whenever you're ready :)
@ViciousCurse

No problem, I can hold it for you whenever you're ready :)
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
@JennaQuinn
Alrighty, tysm! I'll send DMs every so often to let you know of my progress (if you would like).
@JennaQuinn
Alrighty, tysm! I'll send DMs every so often to let you know of my progress (if you would like).
Bump
Bump
@ViciousCurse
I have a Water Sprite I could sell. It's on the AH for 2,945g. How much leveling would you be willing to do for that? Most of the dragon I have are somewhat leveled already. I'd also be interested in any hibden elegable fodder, or items from this thread.
@ViciousCurse
I have a Water Sprite I could sell. It's on the AH for 2,945g. How much leveling would you be willing to do for that? Most of the dragon I have are somewhat leveled already. I'd also be interested in any hibden elegable fodder, or items from this thread.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
For leveling... A lot lol. I think I was doing 200kt or so for one dragon from 1-25 leveling. But my Internet has been a bit slow of late, so leveling would take an absurd amount of time. But so would collecting gems lol
I'm saving fodder for the upcoming battle (in two-ish weeks) and using mine for Shadow's (now ending) conquest push.

And depending on some of the items on your apparel list, I could easily brew them. The glowing purple claws, black lab coat (either one or two because you have it listed twice), the fire and ice tomes, and the rubycap colony.
@Raan
For leveling... A lot lol. I think I was doing 200kt or so for one dragon from 1-25 leveling. But my Internet has been a bit slow of late, so leveling would take an absurd amount of time. But so would collecting gems lol
I'm saving fodder for the upcoming battle (in two-ish weeks) and using mine for Shadow's (now ending) conquest push.

And depending on some of the items on your apparel list, I could easily brew them. The glowing purple claws, black lab coat (either one or two because you have it listed twice), the fire and ice tomes, and the rubycap colony.
@ViciousCurse
Well the LAH for black lab coats is either 98 gems ( and yes I need two lab coats),1 glowing purple clawtips for 40 gems, Fire tome is 54 gems, Ice tome is 49 gems, and the Rubycap Colony is 68 gems. That would cover 407 gems if I did my math right. So that would leave 2,538 gems.

I have 12 dragons that need to be leveled 1-25 (that would take it down to gems 138 gems). I have 19 that need to be leveled 1-10 that could round it out, however the 1-10 batch would need to be done first, and returned ASAP (This batch is just fodder, the 12 are permas that you Could keep in your hibden as collateral)

Also, just a wired question, do you sell leveled fodder to third parties?
@ViciousCurse
Well the LAH for black lab coats is either 98 gems ( and yes I need two lab coats),1 glowing purple clawtips for 40 gems, Fire tome is 54 gems, Ice tome is 49 gems, and the Rubycap Colony is 68 gems. That would cover 407 gems if I did my math right. So that would leave 2,538 gems.

I have 12 dragons that need to be leveled 1-25 (that would take it down to gems 138 gems). I have 19 that need to be leveled 1-10 that could round it out, however the 1-10 batch would need to be done first, and returned ASAP (This batch is just fodder, the 12 are permas that you Could keep in your hibden as collateral)

Also, just a wired question, do you sell leveled fodder to third parties?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3