Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buy my Junk 3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
[center]lost the old thread :')[/center] [center]Hey, Selling some of my hoarded items to fund my projects :') [s]Will send fodder apparel for 75g for a full CR[/s] Stopping this for right now. And all items will be under LAH 1g=1300kt Wishlist in Sig [/center] [quote=Apperal][quote=Fest][item=starseer's crown][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=Flameforger Crucible]x2[item=cairnstone carry] [item=greenskeeper treeshroud][item=scavenger's tatters][item=Whirlwind Sash][item=Contaminated Halo][item=gladegift halo][item=Shady Crown][item=Druidic crown][Item=Starfall CrystalCloak][item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=standard of the windsinger]x2 [item=Standard of the Icewarden][item=standard of the flamecaller]x2 [item=Standard of the stormcatcher]x2 [item=reedcleft resonance][item=Boneyard Bard][item=gemologist's Discovery][/quote] [quote=Other][item=lab coat][item=Stupendous Sweater][item=Illuminated runescroll][item=Flowering Gladeboughs][item=redbolt construct][item=gem trader][item=polished trident][item=hip tortoiseshell frames][item=Astonishing Sweater][item=Mysterious Mantle][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=winter wolf cape][item=Veteran's eye scar][item= veteran's leg scars][item=Sunrise Hibiscus][item=Trickster's bellcap][item=trickster's collar] [item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=conjurer's hat][item=Conjurer's herb pouch][item=conjurer's staff] [item=primal leather arm guards][item=primal banner][item=primal leather boots][item=primal claws][item=primal headdress][item=primal kilt][item=primal shoulder guard] [item=Counselor footies][item=counselor collar][item=counselor mitts][item=counselor overcoat][item=counselor rings][item=counselor Tail Sleeve][item=counselor waist wrap] [item=tutor footies][item=tutor collar][item=tutor mitts][item=tutor overcoat][item=tutor rings][item=tutor tail sleeve][item=tutor waist wrap] [item=gothic apron][item=gothic spare tea][item=gothic tea cups][item=gothic tea tray][item=gothic towel][item=gothic dried tea] [/quote][/quote] [quote=skins] [skin=20175][skin=21135][skin=22929][skin=22939][skin=24521][skin=24901]x2 [skin=29587]][skin=30587][skin=31061][skin=31430][skin=31431]x2[skin=31437][skin=30226][skin=31438][skin=31757][skin=31768][skin=32047][skin=32428]x2[skin=31442][skin=33165][skin=33173][skin=33515][skin=33516][skin=33519][skin=33520][skin=33522][skin=33523][skin=33524][skin=33526][skin=33527][skin=33528][skin=33821][skin=33828][skin=34240][skin=34247][skin=34248][skin=34252][skin=35693][skin=35694][skin=35696][skin=35701][skin=36033][skin=30230][skin=31767][skin=21584][skin=14678][skin=6721] [quote=umas][skin=32797][/quote][/quote]
lost the old thread :')
Hey, Selling some of my hoarded items to fund my projects :')
Will send fodder apparel for 75g for a full CR Stopping this for right now. And all items will be under LAH

1g=1300kt

Wishlist in Sig
Apperal wrote:
Fest wrote:
Starseer's Crown Hewn Philosopher's Veil Flameforger Crucible x2 Cairnstone Carry Greenskeeper Treeshroud Scavenger's Tatters Whirlwind Sash Contaminated Halo Gladegift Halo Shady Crown Druidic Crown Starfall Crystalcloak Standard of the Gladekeeper Standard of the Windsinger x2 Standard of the Icewarden Standard of the Flamecaller x2 Standard of the Stormcatcher x2 Reedcleft Resonance Boneyard Bard Gemologist's Discovery
Other wrote:
Lab Coat Stupendous Sweater Illuminated Runescroll Flowering Gladeboughs Redbolt Construct Gem Trader Polished Trident Hip Tortoiseshell Frames Astonishing Sweater Mysterious Mantle Black Protective Eyewear Winter Wolf Cape Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Leg Scars Sunrise Hibiscus Trickster's Bellcap Trickster's Collar

Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff

Primal Leather Arm Guards Primal Banner Primal Leather Boots Primal Claws Primal Headdress Primal Kilt Primal Shoulder Guard

Counselor Footies Counselor Collar Counselor Mitts Counselor Overcoat Counselor Rings Counselor Tail Sleeve Counselor Waist Wrap
Tutor Footies Tutor Collar Tutor Mitts Tutor Overcoat Tutor Rings Tutor Tail Sleeve Tutor Waist Wrap
Gothic Apron Gothic Spare Tea Gothic Tea Cups Gothic Tea Tray Gothic Towel Gothic Dried Tea
skins wrote:
x2 ] x2 x2
umas wrote:

@Windowz hey there, friend. How much for Scavenger's tatters and Dracolich? I can do trades or purchases- do you have a wishlist?
@Windowz hey there, friend. How much for Scavenger's tatters and Dracolich? I can do trades or purchases- do you have a wishlist?
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@Windowz
Hey, I was looking at the accent, purged by light for the female mirror.
Can I trade you some familiars you don't have or anything similar?
otherwise, I can do treasure depending on how much you are after?
@Windowz
Hey, I was looking at the accent, purged by light for the female mirror.
Can I trade you some familiars you don't have or anything similar?
otherwise, I can do treasure depending on how much you are after?
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Aurorabolas I do! I currently don't have it all set up, but here:
the list
-Iridescent Scroll
-Eternally youthfulx3
-blendx2
-jaguar (modern)
-pinstripe
-falcon(modern)
-underbelly (modern)
-nocturne breed change scrollsx2

lmk if you have anything~

@Aprocracy I don't really have fams I want, but I'm mostly looking for gems, sorry!
@Aurorabolas I do! I currently don't have it all set up, but here:
the list
-Iridescent Scroll
-Eternally youthfulx3
-blendx2
-jaguar (modern)
-pinstripe
-falcon(modern)
-underbelly (modern)
-nocturne breed change scrollsx2

lmk if you have anything~

@Aprocracy I don't really have fams I want, but I'm mostly looking for gems, sorry!
@Windowz How much for a Which Waychip?
@Windowz How much for a Which Waychip?
L8mhHcd.png
@tompollicle 100g, does that work for you?
@tompollicle 100g, does that work for you?
@Windowz
Alas, I do not-- how much for Dracolich in g/t, then?
@Windowz
Alas, I do not-- how much for Dracolich in g/t, then?
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@Windowz *inhales thru teeth* Owwww that's expensive :'( and I don't have anything you want,,,, *cri*
@Windowz *inhales thru teeth* Owwww that's expensive :'( and I don't have anything you want,,,, *cri*
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@aurorabolas so sorry thank you for the time :(
@aurorabolas so sorry thank you for the time :(
@Windowz It's all good, good luck with your sale/trade
@Windowz It's all good, good luck with your sale/trade
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46