Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters 1.6kt/per +
1 2
Hi everyone! [emoji=treefrog size=1] I keep running out of materials, so I need to hire some people. Full disclosure: I'm using these to brew items for profit! [center][emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]I'm paying 1.6kt per melt and 170kt for a full stack (the bonus is applied every 99 melts, so it'll count if you do 50 + 49, or any other combination). * [*]No minimum, but maximum 99 melts at a time. [*]I'd like 99 to be finished within two weeks. If you need longer, send over what you've got so far (I'll pay for it, obviously haha), and let me know how much longer you'll need. However, this is only for if something comes up. If you know you'll need longer than two weeks to complete a stack, please ask for less per order. [*]You'll be paid afterwards when you return them in a 2-Way CR. [/LIST] * I expect you to be honest with the outcomes! I know the averages aren't guaranteed, so I do expect deviations from them. However, if it's super obvious you're dishonest (like sending 80/99 green lol), you will not receive this bonus, and I will not order from you again. [center][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1][/center] If you've finished an order and want to do more, just let me know and I'll send 'em over! Let me know if you're willing to do some transmuting! I'm subscribed. Thanks!
Hi everyone!

I keep running out of materials, so I need to hire some people. Full disclosure: I'm using these to brew items for profit!
  • I'm paying 1.6kt per melt and 170kt for a full stack (the bonus is applied every 99 melts, so it'll count if you do 50 + 49, or any other combination). *
  • No minimum, but maximum 99 melts at a time.
  • I'd like 99 to be finished within two weeks. If you need longer, send over what you've got so far (I'll pay for it, obviously haha), and let me know how much longer you'll need. However, this is only for if something comes up. If you know you'll need longer than two weeks to complete a stack, please ask for less per order.
  • You'll be paid afterwards when you return them in a 2-Way CR.

* I expect you to be honest with the outcomes! I know the averages aren't guaranteed, so I do expect deviations from them. However, if it's super obvious you're dishonest (like sending 80/99 green lol), you will not receive this bonus, and I will not order from you again.

If you've finished an order and want to do more, just let me know and I'll send 'em over!

Let me know if you're willing to do some transmuting! I'm subscribed. Thanks!
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
hey there, i run a thread that offers melting if you'd be interested.

right now there's 3 people in line but i could add you to my waitlist if you're happy waiting?
hey there, i run a thread that offers melting if you'd be interested.

right now there's 3 people in line but i could add you to my waitlist if you're happy waiting?
@yall yeah! i'm fine waiting, thanks for offering! when you're free, can you melt a stack?
@yall yeah! i'm fine waiting, thanks for offering! when you're free, can you melt a stack?
of course!

i'll add you to the waitlist and ping you when i can melt a stack for ya.
of course!

i'll add you to the waitlist and ping you when i can melt a stack for ya.
@yall thank you! ^^
@yall thank you! ^^
@Rookie i can so 40 for ya! :D

do*** ican'ttypesaveme
@Rookie i can so 40 for ya! :D

do*** ican'ttypesaveme
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd neithercani asdghjkl

sending 40 food! ^^
@floofthe2nd neithercani asdghjkl