Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wishlist
Hello im looking for items to complete these two outfits currently i dont have any of the peices but if someone could help me get the peices it would be much appreciated im haveing trouble getting the green glowing claws mainly
Not Found

Not Found
Hello im looking for items to complete these two outfits currently i dont have any of the peices but if someone could help me get the peices it would be much appreciated im haveing trouble getting the green glowing claws mainly
Not Found

Not Found
S6bPlBX.pngA28Svy9.pngalMN0i2.pngA28Svy9.pngS6bPlBX.png
@Torm Hello! I have fedoras for two, a black lab coat, and I can brew the clawtips. ^_^ Lemme know what your current money stock looks like! More than happy to work out trades if you don't have enough currency
@Torm Hello! I have fedoras for two, a black lab coat, and I can brew the clawtips. ^_^ Lemme know what your current money stock looks like! More than happy to work out trades if you don't have enough currency
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle alright then currently i have 10kt and 1gem im working on selling stuff to get more treasure right now please let me know how much u want for thoese things thank you
@Tropickle alright then currently i have 10kt and 1gem im working on selling stuff to get more treasure right now please let me know how much u want for thoese things thank you
S6bPlBX.pngA28Svy9.pngalMN0i2.pngA28Svy9.pngS6bPlBX.png