Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting sale/Liquidation
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Kaolyn No need to tell me twice! ^^ Thank you for notifying me!
@Kaolyn No need to tell me twice! ^^ Thank you for notifying me!
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
@Kaolyn Hello! Do you have any of the following BBB mats? Red sludge / Black.White.Grey Slime / Silver.Gold muck
@Kaolyn Hello! Do you have any of the following BBB mats? Red sludge / Black.White.Grey Slime / Silver.Gold muck
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx I have

Red sludge x1
Grey slime x8
Silver muck x2

Recently used up the mats to make a Vial of Darkened Sight so that's going up for sale too actually. Feel free to make an offer on the mats based off LAH
@xxxx I have

Red sludge x1
Grey slime x8
Silver muck x2

Recently used up the mats to make a Vial of Darkened Sight so that's going up for sale too actually. Feel free to make an offer on the mats based off LAH
@Kaolyn LAH for each are

Red sludge 3g
Grey slime 5g x 8 = 40g
Sliver muck 8g x 2 = 16g

So it would be 59 total based on LAH. Would it be alright to take them off your hands for 50g? :0
@Kaolyn LAH for each are

Red sludge 3g
Grey slime 5g x 8 = 40g
Sliver muck 8g x 2 = 16g

So it would be 59 total based on LAH. Would it be alright to take them off your hands for 50g? :0
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@Kaolyn I'm interested in your Anomalous Skink. How much are you hoping to get for it?
@Kaolyn I'm interested in your Anomalous Skink. How much are you hoping to get for it?
4ZKNdQr.png
@xxxx yep! Send a labelled CR please, I'll get to it in the morning. Bedtime for me atm

@Valo interestingly enough none on AH so I can't compare, but the conjoined skink is about 300kcr. How does 250g sound? Send a CR if you're happy ^^
@xxxx yep! Send a labelled CR please, I'll get to it in the morning. Bedtime for me atm

@Valo interestingly enough none on AH so I can't compare, but the conjoined skink is about 300kcr. How does 250g sound? Send a CR if you're happy ^^
@Kaolyn Price check on windbound mask, marva's invisibility cloak, slight eyewing, and Dark Sclera?
@Kaolyn Price check on windbound mask, marva's invisibility cloak, slight eyewing, and Dark Sclera?
ck2CMHK.gif
@Kaolyn How much for one Molten Marauder and one Deadland Disciple ?

I can pay in arts too, here's the link to my DA if you wanna see : https://www.deviantart.com/lavacobra
@Kaolyn How much for one Molten Marauder and one Deadland Disciple ?

I can pay in arts too, here's the link to my DA if you wanna see : https://www.deviantart.com/lavacobra
fWKq08u.gif
making an offer on these based on lah, but let me know if you'd prefer to match lah instead!

scavenger's tatters - 35g (lah 50g)
ethereal flame set - 85g (lah 100g)

could i also get a price check on the celebration sage set?
making an offer on these based on lah, but let me know if you'd prefer to match lah instead!

scavenger's tatters - 35g (lah 50g)
ethereal flame set - 85g (lah 100g)

could i also get a price check on the celebration sage set?
Staghorn Coral Silver Kitsune Clouddancer Hide HI, I'M PIRIX!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
@Kaolyn Hello again! c: I wanted to ask on how much treasure would the tree warden's garb be? ^^
@Kaolyn Hello again! c: I wanted to ask on how much treasure would the tree warden's garb be? ^^
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16