Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting sale/Liquidation
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@BarbaraFett I can do 250g! Send a labeled CR if you're good with that

@LtBladewing It'll be 250g for the invisibility cloak and 80g for the crown ^^ I'll hold off for a day to give @nymphaeas a chance to respond on the skin, it would be worth 45g :D you can grab the other two in the meantime if you'd like.
@BarbaraFett I can do 250g! Send a labeled CR if you're good with that

@LtBladewing It'll be 250g for the invisibility cloak and 80g for the crown ^^ I'll hold off for a day to give @nymphaeas a chance to respond on the skin, it would be worth 45g :D you can grab the other two in the meantime if you'd like.
@Kaolyn Dang the cape is out of my reach then :c I would like the crown in that case! Would you be willing to take treasure instead of gems? c: As for the skin I'll wait patiently and if it won't sell I would like to call dibs on it next! :3
@Kaolyn Dang the cape is out of my reach then :c I would like the crown in that case! Would you be willing to take treasure instead of gems? c: As for the skin I'll wait patiently and if it won't sell I would like to call dibs on it next! :3
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
@ltbladewing treasure is fine ^^ send a labelled CR, I'm heading to sleep now so will get to it in the morning
@ltbladewing treasure is fine ^^ send a labelled CR, I'm heading to sleep now so will get to it in the morning
@Kaolyn
Ahoj o/
What are looking for Accent: Tender Grasp?

Small edit:
Might I also get the price for Amber Delver's Lamp?

Oh and btw. The Accent: Ponderous Powers is a Site skin whereas Accent: Opalesque is a UMA. Maybe you accidentally swapped those :D Thothe Opalqesque does share a name with a site skin ^^

Thanks for your time :D
@Kaolyn
Ahoj o/
What are looking for Accent: Tender Grasp?

Small edit:
Might I also get the price for Amber Delver's Lamp?

Oh and btw. The Accent: Ponderous Powers is a Site skin whereas Accent: Opalesque is a UMA. Maybe you accidentally swapped those :D Thothe Opalqesque does share a name with a site skin ^^

Thanks for your time :D
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin oop thanks for picking that up! I'll rectify that in a jiffy

I can do 300g for Tender Grasp and 210g for the lamp ^^
@Pinguin oop thanks for picking that up! I'll rectify that in a jiffy

I can do 300g for Tender Grasp and 210g for the lamp ^^
@Kaolyn how much for the Shadow Sprite?
@Kaolyn how much for the Shadow Sprite?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@Kaolyn
I have to pass on the Accent for now but would like to üick up the lamp.
I'll send a CR
@Kaolyn
I have to pass on the Accent for now but would like to üick up the lamp.
I'll send a CR
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@lionqueen106 I can do 5.8kg :) (LAH is 6kg)
@lionqueen106 I can do 5.8kg :) (LAH is 6kg)
@Kaolyn how much for the warm water wanderers, windbound mask, seashell mantle, surge stream coat, and/or bramble juggler accent?
@Kaolyn how much for the warm water wanderers, windbound mask, seashell mantle, surge stream coat, and/or bramble juggler accent?
ZWLL5Ev.gif
@aislinga here's a price breakdown, I've taken LAH and applied a small discount:

Warmwater wanderers - 170g
Windbound mask - 55g
Seashell mantle - 820g
Surgestream coat - 90g
Bramble Juggler - 75g

Feel free to send a labelled CR for the stuff you decide to grab ^^

@LTBladewing if you're still after the skin Old Growth, please send a labelled CR with 45g :D
@aislinga here's a price breakdown, I've taken LAH and applied a small discount:

Warmwater wanderers - 170g
Windbound mask - 55g
Seashell mantle - 820g
Surgestream coat - 90g
Bramble Juggler - 75g

Feel free to send a labelled CR for the stuff you decide to grab ^^

@LTBladewing if you're still after the skin Old Growth, please send a labelled CR with 45g :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16