Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting sale/Liquidation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kaolyn Interested in your thresher flatfins! Currently LAH is 1150g - would you take 1050?
@Kaolyn Interested in your thresher flatfins! Currently LAH is 1150g - would you take 1050?
ZVpCPil.png
@kaolyn interested in those skeletal chimes :3 how much for those?
@kaolyn interested in those skeletal chimes :3 how much for those?
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.pngnNNlBBj.png
czjozDN.pngQQYyU47.pngoaolHwW.png
oK2VVlE.png3Fro3Vn.pngbVV6yhw.png
J8zFKyY.png626Zq4h.pngnJT9A3U.png
eswSnrS.png8O67LBq.pngmlHpBMC.png
@kaolyn

Interested in uma gold prince. Do you have a price for it?
@kaolyn

Interested in uma gold prince. Do you have a price for it?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Kaolyn
How much for the Trickster's Magic Cards, Solar Blades, Mesa Mechanojets, Surgestream Coat, and Gloomwillow guide?
@Kaolyn
How much for the Trickster's Magic Cards, Solar Blades, Mesa Mechanojets, Surgestream Coat, and Gloomwillow guide?
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Kaolyn Would you be interested in art of Misaki for a toxin scroll? They're 250kt on the AH rn, so I could definitely do a full body reference. If that's not enough, I totally get it, and I'd be willing to take any amount of treasure instead :)
@Kaolyn Would you be interested in art of Misaki for a toxin scroll? They're 250kt on the AH rn, so I could definitely do a full body reference. If that's not enough, I totally get it, and I'd be willing to take any amount of treasure instead :)
@kaolyn would you happen to have alabaster filigree apparel? ^^
@kaolyn would you happen to have alabaster filigree apparel? ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@Nettleflare sounds good! I'll send you a CR

@astercism 1000g sound alright? Send a labelled CR if you're happy with that

@carolynmbp 1500g? I think that's what I paid for it. Also those are all the UMAs I have, nothing by your preferred artist sorry!

@dragoneko
Trickster's Cards - 350g
Solar Blades - 300g
Mesa Mechanojets - 95g
Surgestream Coat - 88g
Gloomwillow Guide - 85g

Would be 918g in total but I'm willing to drop it to 850g ^^

@matchstix I'm not quite sure about your style, do you have any more sketch examples I might be able to look at? Do send me a PM if you do and we can work something out!

@whirlwish I do... It's on one of my fandragons though so I'm iffy about parting with it. Open to offers :)
@Nettleflare sounds good! I'll send you a CR

@astercism 1000g sound alright? Send a labelled CR if you're happy with that

@carolynmbp 1500g? I think that's what I paid for it. Also those are all the UMAs I have, nothing by your preferred artist sorry!

@dragoneko
Trickster's Cards - 350g
Solar Blades - 300g
Mesa Mechanojets - 95g
Surgestream Coat - 88g
Gloomwillow Guide - 85g

Would be 918g in total but I'm willing to drop it to 850g ^^

@matchstix I'm not quite sure about your style, do you have any more sketch examples I might be able to look at? Do send me a PM if you do and we can work something out!

@whirlwish I do... It's on one of my fandragons though so I'm iffy about parting with it. Open to offers :)
@Kaolyn Hey, any chance I could scoop up any of your loose fest currency @ 450t a piece?
@Kaolyn Hey, any chance I could scoop up any of your loose fest currency @ 450t a piece?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[quote name="Borkbean" date="2020-08-01 16:47:57" ] @Kaolyn Hey, any chance I could scoop up any of your loose fest currency @ 450t a piece? [/quote] Oof I've cleaned them out in an earlier trade, sorry :O
Borkbean wrote on 2020-08-01 16:47:57:
Oof I've cleaned them out in an earlier trade, sorry :O
@Kaolyn
Sounds good!
@Kaolyn
Sounds good!
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16