Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 1.5mil g+ at 1:1000 [ONLINE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/khrfw1e.jpg[/img] [b]status[/b]: waiting time up to 20 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated [emoji=cat 3 size=1] please be the one to send the cr (if i send it, i'm liable to forget to confirm). title always up to date. no limits on quantity, but no bulk buying discounts given under any circumstance. people who buy gems from me for the sole purpose of reselling will be blocked. [b][u]do not send me gems[/u][/b]. i am never looking to trade for them; i also do not resell them. if you wish to trade for more than what's in the title, you can post here or pm me (dom banks welcome!). [/center] [center] [i]common conversions (feel free to copy+paste): [/i] 100 [emoji=gem size=1] = 100000 [emoji=treasure size=1] 500 [emoji=gem size=1] = 500000 [emoji=treasure size=1] 1,000 [emoji=gem size=1] = 1000000 [emoji=treasure size=1] 2,000 [emoji=gem size=1] = 2000000 [emoji=treasure size=1] 5,000 [emoji=gem size=1] = 5000000 [emoji=treasure size=1] i will round down if the sum of treasure is not cleanly divisible by the ratio in my title. i usually don't reply to cr messages due to the sheer amount of crs i normally receive; please don't take this personally. if this thread says i'm online but i don't respond within 30 minutes, i probably fell asleep or am otherwise occupied. in this case, feel free to cancel, or you can wait for me to accept, whichever one you prefer. i apologize in advance for any inconveniences that may occur as a result. thanks! ----- personal use [code] [b]status[/b]: waiting time up to 5 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated [emoji=cat 1 size=1] please be the one to send the cr (if i send it i'm liable to forget to confirm). [b]status[/b]: waiting time up to 10 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated [emoji=cat 2 size=1] please be the one to send the cr (if i send it i'm liable to forget to confirm). [b]status[/b]: waiting time up to 20 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated [emoji=cat 3 size=1] please be the one to send the cr (if i send it i'm liable to forget to confirm). [b]status[/b]: feel free to send crs while i'm away, i'll check every few hours/when i wake up [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [/code] [/center]
khrfw1e.jpg

status: waiting time up to 20 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated please be the one to send the cr (if i send it, i'm liable to forget to confirm).

title always up to date. no limits on quantity, but no bulk buying discounts given under any circumstance. people who buy gems from me for the sole purpose of reselling will be blocked.

do not send me gems. i am never looking to trade for them; i also do not resell them.

if you wish to trade for more than what's in the title, you can post here or pm me (dom banks welcome!).

common conversions (feel free to copy+paste):

100 = 100000
500 = 500000
1,000 = 1000000
2,000 = 2000000
5,000 = 5000000

i will round down if the sum of treasure is not cleanly divisible by the ratio in my title.

i usually don't reply to cr messages due to the sheer amount of crs i normally receive; please don't take this personally.

if this thread says i'm online but i don't respond within 30 minutes, i probably fell asleep or am otherwise occupied. in this case, feel free to cancel, or you can wait for me to accept, whichever one you prefer. i apologize in advance for any inconveniences that may occur as a result.

thanks!

personal use

Code:
[b]status[/b]: waiting time up to 5 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated [emoji=cat 1 size=1] please be the one to send the cr (if i send it i'm liable to forget to confirm). [b]status[/b]: waiting time up to 10 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated [emoji=cat 2 size=1] please be the one to send the cr (if i send it i'm liable to forget to confirm). [b]status[/b]: waiting time up to 20 min. no need to post/ping, but bumps (and cr math) are appreciated [emoji=cat 3 size=1] please be the one to send the cr (if i send it i'm liable to forget to confirm). [b]status[/b]: feel free to send crs while i'm away, i'll check every few hours/when i wake up [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
celine%20sig.gif
i'd like to buy 300g, for 381kt.
i'd like to buy 300g, for 381kt.
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
@1010nightflyer sending cr~
@1010nightflyer sending cr~
celine%20sig.gif
@llysid sure! that'd be 44.2kt for 34g though, unless you want 42g?
@llysid sure! that'd be 44.2kt for 34g though, unless you want 42g?
celine%20sig.gif
Could I buy 1kg, please?
Could I buy 1kg, please?
@possessedbirb of course! sending cr now~
@possessedbirb of course! sending cr now~
celine%20sig.gif
[emoji=rose size=1]
celine%20sig.gif
CR sent.
CR sent.
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@renegadetalonz returned!