Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Celestial Pup
1 2 3 4 5
LF: Celestial pup

Tentatively offering my Clerical dragoncat, although I would prefer if we could work something out that might not include him.

Offering my Kelpcat, my 4 digit bardling, 2 beta pups and 2 prismatic bells, other pets if needed, FR gems, valueable Gen1s (literally everything in my lair that isn't on hold), other items (skins/UMAs and fire sprite for example), can do custom accents/accessiores and art!
I also have the musicial clothing set and the dark launch set!
And 2 spirits of kindness!

If you're interested or just want to hear a more clear offer, feel free to pm!
LF: Celestial pup

Tentatively offering my Clerical dragoncat, although I would prefer if we could work something out that might not include him.

Offering my Kelpcat, my 4 digit bardling, 2 beta pups and 2 prismatic bells, other pets if needed, FR gems, valueable Gen1s (literally everything in my lair that isn't on hold), other items (skins/UMAs and fire sprite for example), can do custom accents/accessiores and art!
I also have the musicial clothing set and the dark launch set!
And 2 spirits of kindness!

If you're interested or just want to hear a more clear offer, feel free to pm!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Bunp
Bunp
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Good luck! I'm still looking for my cat!
Good luck! I'm still looking for my cat!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne Aaaaa noo you still didnt find one? I didnt see any for sale as of lately ;;
I will keep my eyes open!!
@Sienne Aaaaa noo you still didnt find one? I didnt see any for sale as of lately ;;
I will keep my eyes open!!
@Yukorusshi

I'm talking with someone but I still need to wait a few days. *crosses fingers*
@Yukorusshi

I'm talking with someone but I still need to wait a few days. *crosses fingers*
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne Aaaaa good luck!!
If I come across a celestial pup sale and they dont want my dragoncat- and you dont have one by then I'll hit you up first about a sale!
@Sienne Aaaaa good luck!!
If I come across a celestial pup sale and they dont want my dragoncat- and you dont have one by then I'll hit you up first about a sale!
@Yukorusshi

Aww.. Thank you so much and good luck! I want a pup too but probably not any time soon.
@Yukorusshi

Aww.. Thank you so much and good luck! I want a pup too but probably not any time soon.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 3 4 5