Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking for fest apparel + familiars :D
1 2
hey there!! i took quite a large break from flight rising last year, and because of it, i'm now missing a lot of the festival items (the last festival i was present for was the plague one, in october) i don't have a ton of things to trade (besides a few apparel/familiars from past festivals) but i'd be happy to pay for whatever in a mixture of treasure and gems :D (along with any other things- i'm still pretty new to this bit of flight rising so i'm not sure what else is really used as currency here, besides maybe brewing things!!) edit: here's my list of what i currently need!! [item=cairnstone carry] [item=shattered plain gem guardian] [item=glacierguard platemail] [item= frigid gem guardian] [item=shadowstrike] [item=driftwood gem guardian] [item=zephyr gem guardian] [item=standard of the gladekeeper] [item=greenskeeper treeshroud] [item=everbloom gem guardian]
hey there!!
i took quite a large break from flight rising last year, and because of it, i'm now missing a lot of the festival items (the last festival i was present for was the plague one, in october)

i don't have a ton of things to trade (besides a few apparel/familiars from past festivals) but i'd be happy to pay for whatever in a mixture of treasure and gems :D (along with any other things- i'm still pretty new to this bit of flight rising so i'm not sure what else is really used as currency here, besides maybe brewing things!!)

edit: here's my list of what i currently need!!
Cairnstone Carry Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
Glacierguard Platemail Frigid Gem Guardian
Shadowstrike Driftwood Gem Guardian
Zephyr Gem Guardian
Standard of the Gladekeeper Greenskeeper Treeshroud Everbloom Gem Guardian
@hazelnoots I have some festival items I can offer! for trade, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2876431/1#post_43734526]this post[/url] shows what items I'm looking for at the moment, and if you have any of them I'd knock their price off the value of my items. If you don't, gems and treasure are also fine. I have a standard of the tidelord, current caller raiment, tsunami gem guardian, and reedcleft resonance Also, for fr item images, the code is just "[item=" then the name of whatever the thing is, then closing brackets. so for the tsunami gem guardian, you'd put [/item=tsunami gem guardian/], which without the slashes turns into [item=tsunami gem guardian]
@hazelnoots
I have some festival items I can offer! for trade, this post shows what items I'm looking for at the moment, and if you have any of them I'd knock their price off the value of my items. If you don't, gems and treasure are also fine. I have a standard of the tidelord, current caller raiment, tsunami gem guardian, and reedcleft resonance

Also, for fr item images, the code is just "[item=" then the name of whatever the thing is, then closing brackets. so for the tsunami gem guardian, you'd put [/item=tsunami gem guardian/], which without the slashes turns into
Tsunami Gem Guardian
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson
ooh!! i'll have to check it out- i'm not entirely sure what i do and don't have in my lair at the moment ^^"

and thank you for explaining!! i made a list of what i need and i think once i figure out the best way to pay i'd like everything you have besides the current caller raiment!! i'll get back to you as soon as i've taken inventory of my lair- thank you so much :D
@MaribelEmerson
ooh!! i'll have to check it out- i'm not entirely sure what i do and don't have in my lair at the moment ^^"

and thank you for explaining!! i made a list of what i need and i think once i figure out the best way to pay i'd like everything you have besides the current caller raiment!! i'll get back to you as soon as i've taken inventory of my lair- thank you so much :D
@MaribelEmerson
okay!! so i went through my lair and the only thing i happen to have is some of the birdskull apparel, so i think just paying in half treasure half gems is good!!

on the auction house:
reedcleft resonance is ~50 gems
standard of the tidelord is ~ 45 gems
tsunami gem guardian is ~30 gems

i'm not sure what the current gems:treasure ratio is- last time i checked it was around 1:950 or 1:1000 but i'm sure it's changed!!
@MaribelEmerson
okay!! so i went through my lair and the only thing i happen to have is some of the birdskull apparel, so i think just paying in half treasure half gems is good!!

on the auction house:
reedcleft resonance is ~50 gems
standard of the tidelord is ~ 45 gems
tsunami gem guardian is ~30 gems

i'm not sure what the current gems:treasure ratio is- last time i checked it was around 1:950 or 1:1000 but i'm sure it's changed!!
@hazelnoots alright! from a brief look at the forums, it seems like the current ratio is around 1:1200
@hazelnoots alright! from a brief look at the forums, it seems like the current ratio is around 1:1200
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@hazelnoots I got [item=standard of the earthshaker] (65g) [item=standard of the shadowbinder] (85g) [item=standard of the windsinger] (79g) [item=shadowstrike] (42g) [item=reedcleft resonance] (44g) for a total of 315g, I could sell everything for around 290g or treasure equivalent (ratio of 1:1100) or I can also do item trades ^^
@hazelnoots

I got
Standard of the Earthshaker (65g)
Standard of the Shadowbinder (85g)
Standard of the Windsinger (79g)
Shadowstrike (42g)
Reedcleft Resonance (44g)

for a total of 315g, I could sell everything for around 290g or treasure equivalent (ratio of 1:1100) or I can also do item trades ^^
I have the shattered plain gem guardian!
I have the shattered plain gem guardian!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
@hazelnoots 90kt checks out, but I believe the gem amount should be 50, since that's what 2/5 times 125 works out to
@hazelnoots 90kt checks out, but I believe the gem amount should be 50, since that's what 2/5 times 125 works out to
@Mekhalive

yes, that'd be awesome!! i think that would be 319k in treasure?? i don't really have any items worth trading at the moment so i think all treasure would be best!!

you might want to check my math, but if the price is okay with you, you can go ahead and set up a crossroads ^^
@Mekhalive

yes, that'd be awesome!! i think that would be 319k in treasure?? i don't really have any items worth trading at the moment so i think all treasure would be best!!

you might want to check my math, but if the price is okay with you, you can go ahead and set up a crossroads ^^
@hazelnoots

I could sell you a Zephyr Gem Guardian for 55g or 60.5kt (1:1100 ratio) or a mix of currencies. Just let me know which!
@hazelnoots

I could sell you a Zephyr Gem Guardian for 55g or 60.5kt (1:1100 ratio) or a mix of currencies. Just let me know which!
~Kit~They/Them~Lesbian~Spiral Lover~
1 2