Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DV Incubating | 300g/hatch
1 2 3 4 5
Huh, I don't really know how to price, but i want to help someone! I'm not really into DV pets, thats the only reason I do that.
I accept payment in wishlist items (based on LAH), eggs (no specimens, unless nocturne). I incubate 1 hatchable per day, if i wake up earlier then 2.
Currently hatching:
Waitlist:
-Oahu (3) PAYMENT: 3 noc eggs and 30 gems
-
-
ALSO SO SORRY IF IM NOT ACTIVE AFTER HATCH, IM NOT A SCAMMER. I CURRENTLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH WEATHER
Huh, I don't really know how to price, but i want to help someone! I'm not really into DV pets, thats the only reason I do that.
I accept payment in wishlist items (based on LAH), eggs (no specimens, unless nocturne). I incubate 1 hatchable per day, if i wake up earlier then 2.
Currently hatching:
Waitlist:
-Oahu (3) PAYMENT: 3 noc eggs and 30 gems
-
-
ALSO SO SORRY IF IM NOT ACTIVE AFTER HATCH, IM NOT A SCAMMER. I CURRENTLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH WEATHER
PETS HATCHED:
2 for Mahogi
1 hatching for Xanarcah
PETS HATCHED:
2 for Mahogi
1 hatching for Xanarcah
@Naivety
I'll take a slot please ~
@Naivety
I'll take a slot please ~
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@Xanarcah sure! What is the payment? And how much hatchables?
@Xanarcah sure! What is the payment? And how much hatchables?
@Naivety
Scatterscroll and 50g if that works for you? Or just straight up 400g if you wanted to put it towards a more costly gene.
@Naivety
Scatterscroll and 50g if that works for you? Or just straight up 400g if you wanted to put it towards a more costly gene.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah mmm I'm not into scatterscrolls (if u mean this thingie used for changing eye type). I would like 400g please ^^; or permababy scroll and 50g
@Xanarcah mmm I'm not into scatterscrolls (if u mean this thingie used for changing eye type). I would like 400g please ^^; or permababy scroll and 50g
@Naivety Scatterscroll rerolls your dragons colors. It's on your wishlist page. [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] Either permababy scroll or 400g pure works. Let's just go with 400g since you can decide what you'd like with it?
@Naivety
Scatterscroll rerolls your dragons colors. It's on your wishlist page.

Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Either permababy scroll or 400g pure works. Let's just go with 400g since you can decide what you'd like with it?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah ah i didnt noticed! Okay, 400g is fine for me
@Xanarcah ah i didnt noticed! Okay, 400g is fine for me
@Naivety
Sounds good!

When would you like me to send the hatchable item over to you?
@Naivety
Sounds good!

When would you like me to send the hatchable item over to you?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah its your choice, im hatching now and it ends at 3am my time. Im waking up around 10am
@Xanarcah its your choice, im hatching now and it ends at 3am my time. Im waking up around 10am
1 2 3 4 5