Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA's, [LF]: skin: starmantled
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[size=1]*reused thread[/size] [center][b]I'm on the hunt for this UMA, please let me know if you have it and are willing to sell/trade:[/b][/center] [item=Skin: Starmantled] [center][b]I'm currently selling these UMA's, listed on the AH but feel free to offer/haggle:[/b][/center] [item=Skin: Oculus Mero][item=Skin: Call of the Shine][item=Skin: Epitome of Seth]
*reused thread
I'm on the hunt for this UMA, please let me know if you have it and are willing to sell/trade:

Skin: Starmantled
I'm currently selling these UMA's, listed on the AH but feel free to offer/haggle:
Skin: Oculus Mero Skin: Call of the Shine Skin: Epitome of Seth
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br][b]This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:[/b][br]Imperial M, Accent, resell, crystal/facets, flowers/floral, wings[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, filigree, jewelry/silks, royalty[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Imperial M, Skincent, resell, cool colors, lanterns[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Wildclaw M, Skincent, resell, animals, Asian, gold[/center][br][size=0][size=0][/size][/size] [center][item=Accent: Crystalline Illusion][item=Skin: XII][item=Skin: Soli][item=Skin: jinniu][/center]
Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Imperial M, Accent, resell, crystal/facets, flowers/floral, wings
Skydancer F, Skincent, resell, filigree, jewelry/silks, royalty
Imperial M, Skincent, resell, cool colors, lanterns
Wildclaw M, Skincent, resell, animals, Asian, gold

Accent: Crystalline Illusion Skin: XII Skin: Soli Skin: jinniu
^
^
^
^
i only have 94 but i can get 100 in a couple days if thats alright!!
i only have 94 but i can get 100 in a couple days if thats alright!!
@vullet

No worries, I can buy the 94 off of you if you wanna sell them! send a CR with however much you're willing to sell :)
@vullet

No worries, I can buy the 94 off of you if you wanna sell them! send a CR with however much you're willing to sell :)
^
^
[emoji=gem size=1]
[emoji=gem size=1]
[emoji=gem size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13